Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Manager's Nauts Tournament
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:30 am 

General Format:

There will be two regional based qualifiers, one for EU and one for NA. They will be Bo1 double elimination and the top 4 teams from each will advance to a top 8 finals. The qualifiers will be played through completely for seeding purposes. The top 8 finals will be double elimination and Bo3 all the way through. Except for the first round of the losers bracket (Bo1) and grand finals (Bo5) with a one game advantage to the team that advanced from the winners bracket.

Timeslots:

The EU qualifier will start at 11 AM EST on August 13th. The check-in period will begin one hour before, 9 AM EST, and end at the start time.
The Americas qualifier will start at 11 AM EST on August 14th. Again, the check-in period will begin one hour before, 9 AM EST, and end at start time
To check in, join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Manage ... Tournament 's group chat and say "<team name> Checking in"
The top 8 Finals will start at 10 AM EST on August 20th. One more time, the check in period will begin one hour before, 9 AM EST, and end at the start time. If you are not present by the start time you will automatically forfeit your matches.

How to Sign Up:

To sign up, Leave a comment on the tournaments steam page http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Manage ... Tournament with the following information:
Team Name, Captains Name, Link to Captains profile, What your players are known as in this community (no alt bs plz), and region you'll be playing in
Whatever region the majority of your team is from is the region you'll be playing in.
You are allowed a sub, so if your team is 2 EU and 2 Americas, wherever your captain is from is what region you'll play in
Japan will be under the Americas region
Sign ups will be open From the time this post goes live, until 10 PM EST August 10th

Game Format:

AI 205 WILL BE ALLOWED. But, if both teams wish they can do a gentleman's ban on the map. If not, the map will be determined in steam chat, each team bans a map and a coin flip decides the first map. If you do not trust each other to do a fair flip, you can ask an admin to do it. In a Bo3 series the loser will pick the next map and team. And the higher seeded team in the bracket will be team 1 for the first match.

Replay Submission:

Send all replays to managersnautstourney@gmail.com as well as the result in the text box or subject box. No need to link the Draft

Additional Infromation:

The players are allowed to stream the Qualifiers.
I will only be Streaming top 8.
The stream will start at 12 AM EST on August 21st on twitch.tv/Manager_Nauts

Post subject: Re: Manager's Nauts Tournament
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:41 pm 

I am assuming the draft will be done with http://www.nautsdrafter.com/ ?

Also what is the stance on Ix? Banned or not banned?

Check out my streams: twitch.tv/the_eddster27
Make sure you follow the MS Paint off!

Post subject: Re: Manager's Nauts Tournament
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:39 pm 

Always wanted to join one of these but never have a team :table: .

Good luck everyone, I might watch anyone streaming it if I'm not at work :ayla: !

All hail Nekomian. :worship:

Devmon52 wrote:
Voltar: is a moving breadstick of death