Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post subject: Re: Modding feature requests
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:20 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

I've squeezed a couple of your requests into update 4.0.3, coming early next week:

Quote:
Modding
-Fixed that AI editor could not expand ExecuteBehaviourTree blocks with modded AIs in them.
-Teleporters can now be limited to only work creeps/humans/bots or to specific classes. Teleporters now also allow more control when limiting them by team.
-AffectAreas can now be limited to only work on creeps/humans/bots and to specific classes.
-Added option dontOffsetWithParallax to Particles objects.

Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:49 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

The above mentioned things are live now! And also a fix that will hopefully fix the issue with replays of modded maps sometimes being on Ribbit. Full patch notes here.

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:34 am 

In the AI editor can we have a way to determine if the AI (or it's target I guess?) is moving Up/Down/Left/Right/Forward/Backwards? So like something with its current speed in directions. Or if that already exists can someone point out what I've missed? :V

my brain at 1:23am is a horse riding aa human as large as a t-rex with machine guns.

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:54 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Sryder13 wrote:
In the AI editor can we have a way to determine if the AI (or it's target I guess?) is moving Up/Down/Left/Right/Forward/Backwards? So like something with its current speed in directions. Or if that already exists can someone point out what I've missed? :V

As far as I know there's no way to do so right now, so I've added this to our feature-requests list for consideration whenever we add new stuff.

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:37 pm 

I've just discovered that on low background graphics, the Ribbit IV background will show on custom maps, even if you don't intend it to. This means that for maps which purposefully have no background, or have a very contrasting art direction to Ribbit, this can really ruin immersion.

In my opinion, low graphics settings should have a blank black background by default in custom maps, or have an option to change what background appears in the map general settings.

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:31 pm 

Both a request and a question, why are some of the base textures missing from the Texture editor? Talking about stuff like this:

We don't see this anywhere, and the closest we have are 2 or 3 textures that look like them, but it's impossible to rebuild the whole thing. Same goes about the top part of the base.
Might it be possible to add them back or at least get the textures so we can add them as custom?

I'm more likely to check on Steam Discussions than here, so if
there's something urgent be sure to report it there.

Yeah, I'm gay

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:42 am 

Pathfinding edges should be able to be to be toggled on or off based off of an influence effect. For example, an edge that leads through a team barrier should only be active for the opposition team once that team barrier is down.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:57 am 

There really should be distinction between top and bottom lane droids for things like GOUPSTOPZERO/ONE rather than requiring creative workarounds or custom AIs (and for custom AIs, the droid AIs we have in example are pre-XP system it looks like).

Please add TOPGOUPSTOPZERO/ONE and BOTGOUPSTOPZERO/ONE that discriminate based on lane.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:52 am 

hurleybird wrote:
Pathfinding edges should be able to be to be toggled on or off based off of an influence effect. For example, an edge that leads through a team barrier should only be active for the opposition team once that team barrier is down.

Just check the "check collision" attribute and it will automatically do what you are asking for :tongue:

Replay finder

More tools here!

:tongue: :party:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:32 am 

Ah, perfect.

Another thing I've noticed: You can't seem to call executeBehaviourTree from a behaviour file associated with a map on another behaviour file associated to the same map.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next