Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: matchmaking is terrible
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:38 pm 

I'm in L1 and I just wanted to say I'm extremely tired of losing ALL of my games due to lag or bad teammates or both. I can't remember the last time I won aside from typical steamrolls.

I want to go back to L5 like in the good old times where it was easily possible (join quit join quit). But I'm stuck in L1 and even when losing it doesn't change. Do I really need to make a smurf account?

Post subject: Re: matchmaking is terrible
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:46 am 

I'm in L3 and I just wanted to say I'm extremely tired of losing ALL of my games due to getting toptier premade enemies or bad teammates or both. I can't remember the last time I won aside from typical steamrolls.

I want to go back to 2009 like in the good old times where everything was easily possible. But I'm stuck in today and even when whining it doesn't change. Do I really need to make a post about that?

Post subject: Re: matchmaking is terrible
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:20 pm 

Playing again today, the problem I described is very noticeable.
I must have lost 20 games and won 2, and I still remain in rank 200 (maybe I lost like 5 ranks).
I never was in L1 before this season and I'm surprised it keeps me in there now that I keep losing game after game. Seems like a very flawed system to me.

Edit:
Lost a game and gained 10 rank, wut?