Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Post subject: Re: Small changes I'd like to see to Nibbs in 4.7
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:56 am 

Xelrog wrote:
Arti wrote:
I kinda get it if the devs are *removed*

:facepalm:

Facepalming to legitimate criticism instead of the actual issue show just how far gone you are.

On point, I'm testing the 17 percent, rip 12 percent dmg boost instead now. Dotburst is pretty much dead now that swig can run away from it at anchor speed. It's a trap to recommend it as an item, let alone the first item

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:09 am 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
I'm all for people having thick skin, but the autism spectrum is not something within the realm of human control, so using it in mockery is about as crass as is physically possible to be.

You knew that, though.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:02 am 

The Lord Protector wrote:
I'm all for people having thick skin, but the autism spectrum is not something within the realm of human control, so using it in mockery is about as crass as is physically possible to be.

You knew that, though.

I extended them the courtesy of assuming they had good reason for making changes, biological reasons seemed likely. The reasons I listed seemed like the best, and I left an open invitation to give other reasons. Alternatively they don't have any good reason for nerfing Nibbs a tier without any sort of compensation (even though we had a whole thread going about possible compensation for everything we predicted that she was going to lose.) If they just did it because it was on some list or something, well imo the nuremberg defence is worse than autism.

And I don't believe for a second you are "all for people having thick skin". You come across like someone wanting to skim the benefits of being in the know without actually understanding it. Like a 90's pastor going "I'm all for that hiphop music, I just don't like the way they speak about women."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:13 am 

Just a note, we wouldn't be having this derailing conversation right now if you hadn't tried to use words you didn't know the meaning of, Arti. We'd be discussing the actual content of your post.

But you did. So, we're not. :ayla:

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:50 am 

Xelrog wrote:
Just a note, we wouldn't be having this derailing conversation right now if you hadn't tried to use words you didn't know the meaning of, Arti. We'd be discussing the actual content of your post.

But you did. So, we're not. :ayla:

I don't think I have ever seen either of you make a quality post, it's almost always some nitpicky, snickery, teethering on the line of openly obnoxious and rude. Seldom adding anything to the topic and when you do your low league shows.

People like you two is why "toxic" people are necessary to a forum, and why modern moderating practices inevitably destroy forums. The natural order is disrupted and the failing ecosystem breed these passive aggressive pc-police noobs who would otherwise be chased out with pitchforks. Nevermind a word here or there, can't you see how annoying and lame you two are?

I'm already getting censored, what you want me to write a 500 word essay about the plight of mental minorities so you can jerk it to imaginary social progress? Both of you have your priorities all screwed up. This is a game forum, we have a game problem, if you aren't going to add to the discussion gtfo.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:42 am 

ok I guess

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:58 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
I... didn't think a request as simple as "don't use autism pejoratively" would transform itself into a no holds barred, mud cannon match. I thought it a reasonable thing to ask.

Maybe I was wrong.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:25 pm 

Arti wrote:
The natural order is disrupted and the failing ecosystem breed these passive aggressive pc-police noobs who would otherwise be chased out with pitchforks.

https://youtu.be/EMZponXbUj0

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:06 pm 

What the * is going on here

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere