Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: was a good run
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:43 am 
Ronimo Team Member

It was my bad for assuming that some of the Ronis had a quick glance at the forums every morning, but I was obviously wrong. (Or they do and just don't log in, but I'm still wrong in this case for assuming. So apologies for that.)

We've been saying that there's 'no Nauts content planned' pretty much since Snork came out, I'm not sure of the exact timeline. I agree that our communication is not definitive and the wording also isn't consistent, and I understand that can be frustrating.

'Nauts development is indefinitely on hold' or 'we currently don't have Nauts content planned' or 'we're currently not working on Nauts' or 'we're currently solely focusing on our new IP' or any variation of this message is as definitive as we can be on public channels. While some of you react well to this form of communication and get the message, once again, I understand the frustration of us not being as definitive as some others would like us to be. But at this moment in time, this is the best we can do on our public channels.

(Please also don't go wild in speculating what we talk about in our private channels because it's a very similar message, we just can't share everything we discuss internally)

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:01 am 

Niel wrote:
But at this moment in time, this is the best we can do on our public channels.

I asked out a girl one time and this response was basically all I got out of her. Just felt like sharing :raehands:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:44 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

This made me laugh and think a lot more than I expected to :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:07 am 

Niel wrote:
This made me laugh and think a lot more than I expected to :lol:

I can :lolstar: about it now, but it taught me that some things are just not for you to know, and that you have to keep moving forward even if you don't get what you want out of someone.