Concept: A humanoid tough-looking mole with a huge gun.
Skill #1: Dig - While standing on solid ground, Mugu can dig down, becoming invisible, untargetable and able to move around for 4 seconds or until he decides to pop out of the ground. When popping out, Mugu deals damage to enemy nauts above him.
Using this ability while in the air or on a glass platform will cause Mugu to dive down until he hits solid ground, where he digs normally.
- Increases damage when popping out of the ground (multiple tiers).
- Increases damage when popping out of the ground (single tier).
- Increases movement speed while underground.
- When popping out, flings dirt around the area to blind opponents.
- Increases the time you can stay underground.
- Increases jump height when popping out of the ground.
Skill #2: Leap Strike - Mugu leaps forward a short distance and strikes targets with both claws, dealing damage to them.
- Increases damage (multiple tiers).
- Increases damage (single tier).
- Adds a bleeding damage over time effect.
- Increases leap distance.
- Reduces cooldown.
- Gains powerful health regeneration after successfully hitting an enemy naut.
Autoattack: Drillgun - Mugu draws his drillgun: Hold down the button to spin the drill on the tip of the gun, dealing increasing amounts of damage up to a cap (similar to Yuri's laser). Release the button after fully charging it to fire a fast moving, powerful drill shot.
- Increases damage of the charged-up shot.
- Reduces charge-up timer.
- Increases range of shots.
- Increases attack speed of the drill.
- Allows the charged-up shot to pierce through targets.
- Adds lifesteal to the drill.
Jump: A normal jump.
Any feedback would be nice!
Visit and improve the Official Awesomenauts Wiki
Patch notes wrote:
Fixed that on the Starstorm map a Team Deathmatch replay could not be watched because the camera thought it was a stroboscope and tried to bring the discotheque