Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Matchmaking laggy
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 pm 

Since the last hotfix the matchmaking always matched me with people with about 300 ping. It's not a problem on my end since I use a program to keep monitored my ping and it is fine.

I don't even know why I'm reporting... this whole 4.4 was a fail but w/e... Oh and please don't go ty for reporting, it only makes things more annoying.

Cya

Post subject: Re: Matchmaking laggy
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:36 am 

Getting matched with 300 ping players happens all the time, especially if you're not playing at peak times. This game doesn't exactly have the biggest playerbase either, so no, this isn't suddenly an issue.

Bonfi wrote:
Oh and please don't go ty for reporting, it only makes things more annoying.

Would you rather us just not report your issue at all and ignore you? :sleep:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:47 am 

Duskitty wrote:
Getting matched with 300 ping players happens all the time, especially if you're not playing at peak times. This game doesn't exactly have the biggest playerbase either, so no, this isn't suddenly an issue.

Bonfi wrote:
Oh and please don't go ty for reporting, it only makes things more annoying.

Would you rather us just not report your issue at all and ignore you? :sleep:

I know but after the hotfix it happens everytime. I mean, every single game someone from the other part of the wolrd is in the match. There are other threads about this (brazilians players thread comes to mind) so my fear is that maybe something screwed the matchmaking?

As for the "ty for reporting" part, I didn't mean that you had to ignore my thread, I am pretty sure you read everything and report everything, I just wanted to point out that there was non need for the copy paste "ty for reporting", and well tbh I was quite salty 'cause of how this patch has been managed and needed to let some steam go. All good now. Ty for your answer.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:28 am 

The "thanks for reporting" is to let the user know that their post has been reported to the devs and they'll take a look at it, and also serves to let other tech support members/Ronimo members know that the report has already been looked at, filed, and simply needs someone to try and fix it.
It's just a way of letting people know their report has been acknowledged, and frankly, seeing people get all angry about it is, well, really rude and disheartening.

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:22 am 

Honestly yesterday and the days before I had an awful general experience in Awesomenauts hence all the salt etc.etc.

I get your point, honestly I knew it even before and while posting... Just as I said I neeeded to get some steam go so I posted in that rude way. It was either that or punch my monitor wich I would like to keep for a long time tbh.

So yeah I officially apologize for the rude words.