Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: How Leaderboards and matchmaking work
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:33 pm 

Hello, I hope this is the right place to say this, I have encountered this problem a few times, before I start an online battle I see that I have had 15 matches, and after I finish the match I see that I have 17 played matches. This has happened to me three times before and the extra match is always a loss. It's weird and it makes me wonder why it happens :?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:08 pm 

Jooose wrote:
Hello, I hope this is the right place to say this, I have encountered this problem a few times, before I start an online battle I see that I have had 15 matches, and after I finish the match I see that I have 17 played matches. This has happened to me three times before and the extra match is always a loss. It's weird and it makes me wonder why it happens :?

If you leave a game on the waiting screen (with the Fanart) then the game is counted as a loss, though from what I can tell you don't lose rank for it.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:27 pm 

Saxonrau Esq. wrote:
If you leave a game on the waiting screen (with the Fanart) then the game is counted as a loss, though from what I can tell you don't lose rank for it.

I am quite sure that I only queued once and played one match, when I went from 15 to 17 today.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:09 am 

Guys, something wrong with ranking after last update. I played yesterday and my rating dont change after wins, and i lose a lot after lose, i thought its about low ranks vs me but today i won few games in a row w\o losses, and got -40, wut?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:10 pm 

There's something I've been wondering about with the matchmaking. Normally, it searches 3 leagues wide depending on what league I'm in.
However, what happens when you duo-q with someone who's in a significantly lower league than you? For example, I'm in league 2 and I will sometimes play with a friend of mine. But since he's still relatively new to the game, he's only in league 8. What leagues will the matchmaking search for? Does anything change?
Can someone clarify this for me? Have I asked this question before? I don't remember.

In-Training: :ix: :party:
Alpha Z wrote:
zeg685 wrote:
what's outside?

Everything. Yet at the same time, absolutely nothing.