Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Repeating connection drop with server after 4.0
 Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:23 am 

Hi, after 4.0 this game in now almost impossible to play for me. I'm on a 4MB connection, which has always been fairly adequate for this game. After recent updates, while counting down for a quick match, the connection with server is dropping just a few seconds after connecting. I have to keep reconnecting and then it establishes with server again, the counting down continues and then it drops again. It keeps this way until counting down approaches 0, at which point a can enter the game or lose this match and wait around 5min again!! If I want so because to get in game I have to keep trying reconnecting again and again because the connection drops all the time.

If I managed to enter a game it almost plays fine but these last days the game is lagging a lot compared to before 4.0. After 4.0 this game has became almost unplayable for me.

I play on Windows and Linux, but mostly on Linux. Issues has happened in both systems, but seems more relevant on Linux I believe.

Post subject: Re: Repeating connection drop with server after 4.0
 Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:26 am 

Hey pepper, could you follow the steps in this topic and see if that fixes your problem?

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930

Mains: :ayla: :jimmy: :CocoWink:
Sometimes play: :rae: :scoop: :party: :ksenia:

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:00 am 

Hi Duskitty, before posting my complain I had already verified that. I have UPnP and all is set up. This make me believe there's some breaking change, specially on Linux, because before 4.0 match making wasn't good, but at last I was able to play. Post 4.0 I'm almost giving up, matchmaking simply states it disconnected with server all the time, at random. As said, after entering a game I'm able to play, the problem is the matchmaking drops, which were never usual to happen before.

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:38 am 
Ronimo Team Member

hey pepper, could you send us your logs alongside a link to this forum topic in your e-mail to support@ronimo-games.com? We'd like to take a look.