Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 62  Next

Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:14 am 

Leimi wrote:
GamerGuy09 wrote:
This is really cool, you should see if the Awesomenauts wikia will implement this into build making. Another cool thing I would add is a way to decide the order you click on it, to show which things you should buy first.

Yeah, the build order thing will be made when every other thing is done ;)

gud

===

qq no one used my spreadsheet
my work for nothing ;_;

but meh #ifilleditfirst

===

I will be making weekly backups of this database as tamper-prevention, just in case something goes wrong with Google's revision settings. Here's the first backup:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 3ZkE#gid=0

Also - two things.

One: Are we referring to the 'Nauts by their in-game names, or their full names?

Two: Are we organizing the 'Nauts' order? If so, are we doing it alphabetically, or by player level unlock?

anything mikal has ever said is automatically funny and i would recommend avoiding that garbage *

I've officially quit endorsing Ronimo due to how Machiel handled a certain scenario involving user harassment.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:48 am 

MikalMirkas wrote:
I will be making weekly backups of this database as tamper-prevention, just in case something goes wrong with Google's revision settings. Here's the first backup:

Cool :)

MikalMirkas wrote:
Also - two things.

One: Are we referring to the 'Nauts by their in-game names, or their full names?

Two: Are we organizing the 'Nauts' order? If so, are we doing it alphabetically, or by player level unlock?

About the in-game/full names, as you wish.

I reorganized nauts in the order they appear in the game. The main menu is now kinda like the one in the game - with a red background, characters list in the bottom and stuff. This may need some more work to have a view that fits on most screens.

Will add tomorrow some buttons to help navigate and correct some urls bug (you currently can't go back to the list with the previous button of your browser).

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:53 am 

Am I the only one unable to select blaze or LB for Coco on the site?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 am 

Iconus wrote:

That's weird, no problem here. Maybe try a refresh or two of the page? If you open the web console (mostly bind on "F12" in browsers), is there any error appearing?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:59 am 

Leimi wrote:
Iconus wrote:

That's weird, no problem here. Maybe try a refresh or two of the page? If you open the web console (mostly bind on "F12" in browsers), is there any error appearing?

Wait, no, I feel stupid.
I forgot to click the actual abilities....

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:04 am 

Leimi wrote:
MikalMirkas wrote:

Cool :)

MikalMirkas wrote:
Also - two things.

About the in-game/full names, as you wish.

I reorganized nauts in the order they appear in the game. The main menu is now kinda like the one in the game - with a red background, characters list in the bottom and stuff. This may need some more work to have a view that fits on most screens.

Will add tomorrow some buttons to help navigate and correct some urls bug (you currently can't go back to the list with the previous button of your browser).

I see.

Well, I feel that both names should show, or have a checkbox that says [enhanced info] and shows the full names, along with the biographies.
butmehwhateverlol

Also, some of the 'Naut images are backwards.

anything mikal has ever said is automatically funny and i would recommend avoiding that garbage *

I've officially quit endorsing Ronimo due to how Machiel handled a certain scenario involving user harassment.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:08 am 

Iconus wrote:
Wait, no, I feel stupid.
I forgot to click the actual abilities....

Oops :D

MikalMirkas wrote:
Well, I feel that both names should show, along with a short biography below the 'Naut - in the build maker.

Hmm I don't really see the point of showing both names. The naut' biography is available when you mouse over its icon in the builder (seeing the length of some bios, this is kinda broken sometimes). Since the goal is to make and share builds I'm not sure always showing a bio at screen is necessary?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:14 am 

You may wish to update the first post to reflect how the 'naut builder is mostly functional for all 'nauts now, not just Leon.

Also, loving the 'character select' menu! It seems to get a bit confused by long descriptions causing a scrollpane to appear and the character icons to be shunted to the left (that's what I get when I try to select Voltar, in Chrome latest, with the window wide enough that all the 'naut icons are in one row), but that's pretty minor - the design is impressive, the speed at which you're adding such nifty features moreso.

I like videos.
Clunk Spring Airshot - Lonestar Perfect Bull - 1.18.4b Hybrid Derpl - Voltar says NO

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 am 

Thanks Devenger, updated the 1st post.

Yeah, this character selection screen has a few problems, I will work further on it tonight :)

Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 am 

It looks awesome! You deserve a duck!
I think you should include a home page button for each page.

I think it's possible to include dps for characters like clunk and skolldir as well. Just put a minimum damage for the smallest missile, maximum damage for the biggest missile, and an average dps.

My YouTube gameplay
http://tinyurl.com/nss6dd9

Just the YouTube Beginner Guides
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q195aIf ... wil0hSJ0IO

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 62  Next