Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Genji tactics anyone?
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:22 pm 

Ok I haven't played Genji since before Overdrive. Does anybody have build suggestions, mandatory upgrades, or special playstyles to offer? Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Genji tactics anyone?
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:45 pm 

you're gonna get a lot of suggestions for aa genji, and yes, while this is good for solo queue, i'mma give you a build i use that works most of the time!

it involves picking up both cocoon and monarch blessing first thing. when i use this build, i like to mitigate his low horizontal mobility by piggying into boots just because i know i wont need regen AND health or anything like that.

you should start by buying healing blessing, both stages, then work in a bit of aa damage with storm drum for mid-game farming. yes, its better to farm early, but with you constantly healing your team you can spend a it more time focusing on getting your much needed solar. (hopefully with you healing your team they've been getting kills by this point too!)

after that, get jagra eggs for self heal on cocoon, and maybe butterfly nebulae dust for slowing your enemies for easier ally kills.

next, grab speedup. it'll help your team chase and keep kills!
after that, really you should be owning the field. if not, try getting some more aa reliability in damage.

this is just how i play genji, im not a l1 or anything but hey, this build works for how i play. hope it helps at least a lil!
(if you just wanna get kills, build aa then cocoon then blessing later i guess lmao its pretty easy but i have no tips since i hardly play aa genji anymore)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:12 am 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =735245932

Awesomenauts Rumble Tournament: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AwesomenautsRumble

Post subject: Genji tactics anyone
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:50 am 

Bump for activity. Is there anyone out there that is actually using teamspeak while playing this game?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 am 

AndressoureMM wrote:
Bump for activity. Is there anyone out there that is actually using teamspeak while playing this game?

Everybody that I know uses an app called "discord" it's much better than teamspeak in my opinion

I prefer it when my friends who play genj go with bird droid very early. Moon nectar is wonderful too. Storm drum, range, and DOT is a powerful AA but should be reserved for mid game. Buy shield every start. Other than that I really like the speed upgrade on the shield too.

AN silver tier backer - over 1k hours played
Down to team