Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Post subject: Re: PUGrnauts Mumble Server! (Updated 5-5-14)
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:03 am 

Update: 03/31/2015

Mumble Renewal Upcoming

Our yearly renewal is rapidly approaching, and we are about $140 away from being able to pay for the server at its current slot capacity(100 users) for another year. The reality is, I will be picking up the tab regardless of how much money lands in the PUGrnauts Donation Paypal. However, if you find value in this server and would like to help out, don't hesitate to click here to make your contribution.

Due to the number of inactive channels that have accrued over the last couple years, its time for a channel cleanup. Rather than trying to reach out to every channel originator out there, instead I'm asking that those who wish to have their own Private Team Channel to continue they must simply send me a message on the forums with their preferred channel name, and access token(password).

Team Awful has been on vacation for a year and a half..let it go, bro.

Post subject: Re: PUGrnauts Mumble Server! (Updated 3-31-15)
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:45 pm 

Considering donating, PUGrnauts is a great and valuable Mumble Server :drool:

tourrettturan wrote:
Ask Jakob, he knows how to beat everything.

Standard SoloQ

:shady: :shady:
Emo Chapington wrote:
Jakob is really nice and friendly :ayla:

:shady: :shady: :^)

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:25 am 

Sorry, I'm still unfamiliar with Mumble - but could an admin delete my authentication, perhaps? Username is Duski, connected to the server once a long time ago but lost the old certificate for my account when my old computer died. :shrug:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:10 am 

Duskitty wrote:
Sorry, I'm still unfamiliar with Mumble - but could an admin delete my authentication, perhaps? Username is Duski, connected to the server once a long time ago but lost the old certificate for my account when my old computer died. :shrug:

Ask niko

Carl wrote:
This game made me xenophobic. I was buying wine once, I almost bought one then realized it was from Argentina. I grabbed an American wine instead

StarDasher wrote:
This game has made me racist.
I block every single japanese people i encounter.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:42 pm 
Adminaut

Duskitty wrote:

I didn't find a user named "Duski," but I did clear "Duskitty" off the servers -- feel free to re-register your name, and PM me if there's anything else you need.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:14 pm 

Niko wrote:
Duskitty wrote:

I didn't find a user named "Duski," but I did clear "Duskitty" off the servers -- feel free to re-register your name, and PM me if there's anything else you need.

Thank you, it works now :ayla:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:52 am 

Heyo, where can I post/who do I ask about having a private team channel added into the server? Thanks! :)

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:43 pm 

Aevox wrote:
Heyo, where can I post/who do I ask about having a private team channel added into the server? Thanks! :)

Ask niko

Carl wrote:
This game made me xenophobic. I was buying wine once, I almost bought one then realized it was from Argentina. I grabbed an American wine instead

StarDasher wrote:
This game has made me racist.
I block every single japanese people i encounter.

Post subject: Re: PUGrnauts Mumble Server! (Updated 2-12-16)
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:13 am 

Update: 2/12/2016

Future of the PUGrnauts Mumble Server

Time flies, and we've already moving towards our yearly renewal opportunity. This year, however, I'd like to take a pulse of what our community looks like after coming so far from the original launch of the server. The landscape is very different from where it was at the inception of PUGrnauts. For a multitude of reasons, player counts for mumble participation have shown a significant decline in the utilization of the Mumble server. One possible conclusion to be derived is that the community has largely moved forward, and found additional avenues to connect to one another with the growth of the game. I'd be the first to admit that the time I am able to commit towards the administration of the server has been extremely limited for quite some time now, likely impacting the experience of those who might need something very few would have access to.

It is based on the thoughts above that I consider whether or not to continue in my role is primary operator to this community resource. Should there be someone within the community who wished to take over the administrative and financial capacities, please direct them to send me a private message on the forums or through steam.

Regardless of the outcome, I am very appreciative of the opportunity I've had to play the simple role of host for something that grew into something spectacular thanks entirely to an awesome community. This applies to literally every person who gave the server a try, the regulars who were there every single day for a chance to hang out and play, forumgoers, tournament participants/organizers & organized team players/clanmates/etc, the developers who frequented the server to directly connect with their community on a regular basis(seriously just unheard of for so many developers), and people who invited their friends to come check it out.

I'd also like to include a major thank you to (the original) Team AWFUL's Niko, Sam, AzureMage, DemonDiz, and BFIR for helping me at various points over the last couple years with maintaining the server and assisting those that need it. Thanks as well to those of you who contributed to the server donation fund to help keep things growing, and going.

I will update this post with any further developments or announcements as they come.

Team Awful has been on vacation for a year and a half..let it go, bro.

Post subject: Re: PUGrnauts Mumble Server! (Updated 2-12-16)
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:16 pm 

how come all the rooms got reset? that part of the renewal? Never happened before.

RamenFrog wrote:
He's probably one of the sweetest people I've met on the community

trinary wrote:
Anything burrhe posts must be exciting

trinary wrote:
It's even more exciting than I'd imagined :redcheer:

MrPillowTheGreat wrote:
when i dream i dream of burrhe.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next