Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:08 am
Posts: 329
Location: potato land
i havent been to a streamisho in forever (due to constant oversleeping) and was wondering if there's been anything mentioned about her? i'm just really excited to see any sort of qi'tara sprite work or anything, especially since she wasn't shown in the trailer other than her spritework. miss bug lady looks interesting and cool and i'm hoping she's shown soon! :ayla:

_________________
i will marry smiles. You Cannot Stop Me

blah. i like these guys ---> :think: :worship: :huh: :party: :facepalm: :tongue: :ayla: :chucho:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 am
Posts: 16
rocket guy beta - 3 weeks
rocket guy release - 8/10?
qi'tara beta - 8/17?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 1342
Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Desperately want a summoner or someone that assists their team from the back lines.

Or, alternatively, someone without burst.

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:51 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:43 pm
Posts: 5202
Location: Your cereal cupboard. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
From what I remember from the stream, she can stealth. I can't find the exact point but there was a little more about her

_________________
binarian wrote:
Pimpolay wrote:
What kind of action hero retreats?

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 1342
Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Oh, well, there go my hopes and dreams of her not secretly being Ksenia's sister.

Burst-from-stealth, I am calling it now.

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:54 pm
Posts: 1697
Location: Côte D'azur
The Lord Protector wrote:
Burst-from-stealth, I am calling it now.


Or not

_________________
Steam :raehands:

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive


CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag


_olaffff wrote:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Posts: 9133
Location: Washington, USA
The Lord Protector wrote:
Desperately want a summoner or someone that assists their team from the back lines.

We don't need a character that can never be killed.

_________________
Burningdillo wrote:


On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:49 pm
Posts: 4388
Location: United Kingdom aka Cynical Island
Please don't be another stealth character, pleeeeease. Ksenia was dull enough.

_________________
"We're heading into the forums today, see? And it 'aint gonna be pretty..."
Steam: conorbebe

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:38 pm
Posts: 1181
Location: Finländ
Xelrog wrote:
The Lord Protector wrote:
Desperately want a summoner or someone that assists their team from the back lines.

We don't need a character that can never be killed.


Genji :thumb:

_________________
Main - Sentry
Level 12's - Rocco, Dizzy, Sentry, Nibbs, Froggy

Winning games is nearly impossible for me


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: any news on qi'tara?
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:54 pm
Posts: 1697
Location: Côte D'azur
StarDasher wrote:
Xelrog wrote:
The Lord Protector wrote:
Desperately want a summoner or someone that assists their team from the back lines.

We don't need a character that can never be killed.


Genji :thumb:


Max :lol:

also Ix :thumb:

_________________
Steam :raehands:

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive


CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag


_olaffff wrote:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next