Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: A new season has started!
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:47 pm 

Fishie wrote:
Badass Ketchup wrote:
How insecure must you be to think that was directed towards you? That was a satirical post I made when I got rank 1/2 with Zold the other day in duos with 100% win rate and 90% of my games being played as Dizzy, a 'naut who I have found to be heavily underrepresented in the higher leagues. I couldn't show off this accomplishment as much as I would like due to the aforementioned "Favorite 'naut bug". I even changed my name on steam to "#1 Dizzy" to further this self-egotistical satire as shown below:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/290022155947868160/355648692730068992/20170907195447_1.jpg

The world doesn't revolve around you, take your insecurities elsewhere.

Okay. When you post something relevant to my post, without providing any context that you just mentioned... how am I supposed to know all that? I don't know you, I don't know the characters you play. All I know is, I made a remark about a bug(?) and you come and make fun of it.
I also know that this forum is a toxic place, so I made some unfair assumptions about you. My apologies.

So you're saying it's completely by chance that you posted after me? My posts had nothing to do with yours? That's pretty random.
Maybe Ronimo should really change it back to the way it was.

Quote:
The world doesn't revolve around you, take your insecurities elsewhere.

:party:

english must not be your first language or you just think the world revolves around you

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:24 pm 

I think it was a valid point, Badassketchup worded what he said in a very sarcastic and exaggerated manner. The exact type of way you'd act when you want to make fun out of someone.

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:26 pm 

The only toxicity in this forum is misunderstanding a joke. I came to have a good time and honestly feeling sad right now. Lol

The season reset is bitter sweet. High skilled players have to fight the urge to not make league 8 kids cry but the reset is at least cutting out all the inactive accounts on the Leaderboards. Think of it like disk defraging your computer.

On a side note: pretty funny to hear "leon is the most overpowered piece of *poop* ever" in a match. Lol

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:57 pm 

Glad to see the adminnauts are still around doing their jobs and keeping things civil. :aylaroll:

I'm not sure what I think about this. :think:

Winner of the Awesomenauts Guide Contest

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:28 pm 

Gameinsky wrote:
I think it was a valid point, Badassketchup worded what he said in a very sarcastic and exaggerated manner. The exact type of way you'd act when you want to make fun out of someone.

No, no, you don't get it at all. Knowing BadassKetchup he really DOES want to show the world he's #1 DIZZY !!!!!!!!!! =\\\\\\\\

HE WANTS HIS SOOOLOOOOOO (because he's SO LOW <-- I mean wtf, how can you play with me (me == leaderboard magician) and still not be rank #1 yet??????)

And yes pls can we have season based icons again.

~ Embrace your dreams.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:30 pm 

Badass ketchup doesn't want you to overshadow him. Lol

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:32 pm 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Zold wrote:
HE WANTS HIS SOOOLOOOOOO (because he's SO LOW <-- I mean wtf, how can you play with me (me == leaderboard magician) and still not be rank #1 yet??????)

Pfft, some of us transcended the leaderboards years ago.

Get on our level, basics.

On-topic: I do remember someone at Ronimo saying the all-time most-played change was a desired one, not an unintended bug.

Which is how you know it is definitely an unintended bug that they cannot fix.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:35 pm 

I'm back to L4...where I belong.
I'll be surprised if I reach L3 again or even L2, regardless of the current season participation and leaderboard size.
on a side note...
+1 petition to give badassketchup a solo...Hopefully during the streamysho

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:05 pm 
Adminaut

Diz Hydron wrote:
Glad to see the adminnauts are still around doing their jobs and keeping things civil. :aylaroll:

Instead of blaming us for not doing our "job", how about you help us out and use that report feature? There hasn't been a single report in this thread for the record.

Anyways, this is a "keep things civil" post. Being civil is part of standard forum conduct. Examples of being uncivil include: directly attacking other forum users and aggressive sarcasm. Such posts may be punished via warning or a ban of varied length depending on the user.

Badass Ketchup, your posts especially have warranted a verbal warning. Your next act of aggression towards another user will most likely result in a ban.

Beep boop that is all carry on.

#MakeNautsMoreLikePong
Mainly playing: Whoever I feel like.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:43 pm 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
As much as I do not want to wade in with all the grace of a wrecking ball to the face, it was hardly aggressive sarcasm. It was not even very good sarcasm, let alone an apparent declaration of war.

Both parties even reached an understanding, as denoted by the entirely sarcasm-free Penny celebration response. See? Happiness prevails!

I think we can perhaps postpone that trip to the Gulag, ladies and gentlemen.

On-topic: I know Ronimo do not want to revert the leaderboard icons to show the most popular for that season, but can we please do exactly that? It makes all the useful data gathered so dutifully by Dread less useful than it could be.

If not, could we still do it anyway, but also keep a separate icon for the most popular of all time?

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...