Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Time for me to check out this new update!
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:35 am 

I looked at it in the beta, but I didn't really know what needed to be done in a beta that was just daily quest thingys. This'll be my first time actually trying it.

Can you get drop pod parts with these daily quests? If not, they probably won't pull me back into the game.

Last edited by Alpha Z on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merged a double-post.

Post subject: Re: Time for me to check out this new update!
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:47 pm 

No drop pod parts that I know of. You can still get XP and AP from brawls which will allow you to get DP parts without getting your ran destroyed which is nice.

I'm not sure what I think about this. :think:

Winner of the Awesomenauts Guide Contest

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:53 am 

So far, I like that there's daily quests or whatever they're called. But the fact that it's only awesomepoints that you get takes away from actually wanting to complete them for me.

I know this next part will go beyond what these are supposed to do, but if I could buy drop pod parts with awesomepoints I'd want to finish them. If I completed 3 dailys and that gave me 1 drop pod part, I'd want to finish them. Honestly, if someone has bought the awesomenauts pack, or owned the game before the F2p, you need to make it so we get something other than awesomepoints.

Now, for things I like about it. I really like that it shows which naut you are close to reaching a new rank with. I like that it shows you that you're close to reaching a new level with your account. I'd like for it to instead show you 3 or 4 nauts that are close to reaching a new rank. Or maybe show 3 nauts then have 1 slot show or highlight a naut that you haven't ranked yet and maybe show it by class or something.

So in my case, it could show something like

"Try this Fighter naut, and have a picture of someone like :facepalm: " I mean, you could make it based on your nauts played history and show a class that you play more or one that you play not so much of.

This also doesn't go with the new update, but I would like some where in your profile to show you how much more XP you need to level up a naut or your profile. If that's already there, and not in the character select screen before the match, please let me know XD

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 am 

Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
The amount of obtainable droppod parts is limited, it would be nice to have more types of droppods as well as more ways to get parts and this looks like the right way to do it. 1 daily quest with a droppod part reward I mean.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:20 am 

_olaffff wrote:
The amount of obtainable droppod parts is limited, it would be nice to have more types of droppods as well as more ways to get parts and this looks like the right way to do it. 1 daily quest with a droppod part reward I mean.

The only way for me to get drop pod parts now is to grind nauts' levels up. I'm losing interest in doing that XD All I want is my one good drop pod...