Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 am
Posts: 352
Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
Raptoriuzz wrote:
I have an off-side question. Is reporting leavers worth it? Or it's pointless cause who would ban them in an already somewhat low populated game.

yes

_________________
Niki wrote:
finally a great patch to play in and putting an end to the bugs

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 16
Well, after this day. I found a party with some League 2 dude. Ofc I was doing poor but tried to do my best.

And the general result was that that 3rd solo queued guy hated me for being new, for how new shouldn't be in his match and stuff while I tried to explain I am a new player and I found a party.

Well, the solo queue is not good for me because of players who leave/afk on my league level. The party is not good because I ruin matches for them and as that particular League 2 guy acted, New players are not welcomed in general sense even if they are partied with some high end player. I don't like Co-Op because I play such games because I love PvP part. No wonder this game has so few new players overall and guys like that one is the reason new players stop playing more.

Well, I guess this is all. Liked this game but I don't wanna be a * and ruin matches further or simply enjoy losses on my skill level because of afk players.

Sorry for crying here, and coming here and creating this thread.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 am
Posts: 352
Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
Raptoriuzz wrote:
Well, after this day. I found a party with some League 2 dude. Ofc I was doing poor but tried to do my best.

And the general result was that that 3rd solo queued guy hated me for being new, for how new shouldn't be in his match and stuff while I tried to explain I am a new player and I found a party.

Well, the solo queue is not good for me because of players who leave/afk on my league level. The party is not good because I ruin matches for them and as that particular League 2 guy acted, New players are not welcomed in general sense even if they are partied with some high end player. I don't like Co-Op because I play such games because I love PvP part. No wonder this game has so few new players overall and guys like that one is the reason new players stop playing more.

Well, I guess this is all. Liked this game but I don't wanna be a * and ruin matches further or simply enjoy losses on my skill level because of afk players.

Sorry for crying here, and coming here and creating this thread.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9gzG9ciGsE
(only the first 3 voice clips are relevant)
....what? I'm not gonna lie, I think it is better to just not play this game and not only that, I envy this man and his ability to just give up and quit in the FREE MOBA.
Idk here's a link for free gams if it makes you feel better: https://www.origin.com/mex/en-us/store/free-games

now, about the part of you being sorry. seriously, don't be. this is an inoffensive topic about the average person's experience with soloq. its okay man, don't worry about it.

_________________
Niki wrote:
finally a great patch to play in and putting an end to the bugs

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Posts: 60
That's unfortunate to hear but if the game feels like a chore rather than an actual game you play for fun then taking a break is the best option (i'm also taking a break atm after a really poor streak of matches so i can relate) but if you do feel like quitting for good then, hey, all the power to you. There are far less frustrating games out there (*wink wink DanganRonpa nudge nudge*) so, remember, if you're not having fun, you might as well be doing chores instead.

If you wish to try again with someone else, i'll leave my link here. We can use Discord to chat and turn off the in-game chat so the 3rd player won't be an issue.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/liesliesall_lies

Top tip: if you're having a bad time, turning off in-game chat helps when it comes to dealing with unpleasant people, not to mention you usually only need the in-game commands to make things work so relax and take it easy out there.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 1447
Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
I want to say it gets better but it really does not.

This is soloqueue in a nutshell—the very thing F2P was suposed to resolve, it only made worse.

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 502
I disagree though. I joined the game at fairly late stage too, when it had a free weekend 1.5 years ago or something. After the weekend, I was suddenly in Deep pool and NEVER had good matches. My win % was like 15% or less for 100-200 matches ffs. It was completely ridiculous. Well, somehow I still liked the game, became better, learned to carry, yet I still get devastated at times, but win% is about 50% now and life is good. The jump down to the Deep pool was Frustrating then though, but things did Become better with practice and time, and patience of not getting frustrated about losing.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:29 pm
Posts: 159
Gameinsky wrote:
You can replace "People" with "Ronimo" and "LPT" with "People" in that story.

You say that like there wasn't a "MAKE DA GAME F2P ITLL FIX ALL OUR PROBLEMS!!!" thread every other day on the forums up until the F2P reveal.

monkeybusiness wrote:
Top tip: if you're having a bad time, turning off in-game chat helps when it comes to dealing with unpleasant people, not to mention you usually only need the in-game commands to make things work so relax and take it easy out there.

Wholeheartedly agree. Turning off global and ingame chat is the best decision you can ever make. If you're playing with friends chat over discord voice chat or something, don't even take the risk of being exposed to the playerbase that actually speaks.

_________________
Cronch


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2331
Location: Tomorrowland
Reddeh wrote:
Gameinsky wrote:
You can replace "People" with "Ronimo" and "LPT" with "People" in that story.

You say that like there wasn't a "MAKE DA GAME F2P ITLL FIX ALL OUR PROBLEMS!!!" thread every other day on the forums up until the F2P reveal.


TLP was talking about rushing out F2P while you're talking about doing a F2P update.


It was clear from the past free weekends and whatnot that the matchmaker was not able to deal with the huge influx of 0 hour players. And absolutely nothing to ammend this was done, so now the game missed pretty much its last chance.

_________________
My concise guide to balancing
Cynderp wrote:
The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 16
Well, lost 3 matches. One of them was cause in a party with 2 League player, two others are solo queue.

My rating was downed from 11950 to 11920. Is that because all my opponents are much higher in rating so I lose that less? The problem is that I don't like losing while being *. I mean, losses can happen but not because some League 2 guy * on me and then spams taunts every time they kill me.

So what? I now have to face all these League 3-2 guys no matter solo queue or not because there are basically 0 players at my League level?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is impossible to rank up in this game.
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:37 pm
Posts: 16
Alright, thanks for this really awesome gaming experience so far. 60 hours wasted on this game trying to like it and all I get is nothing.

I am simply not allowed to win I guess. Party is a no for me because the partied guys are all league 2/3 and it feels like the matches I play are all one sided and I am being rap*d endlessly.

Solo queue is just full of these examples where I try to win and do all my best but suddenly there are rage quitters who quit after 1-2 deaths and never come back or allies who insta die over and over and over instead of playing carefully so the matches are lost under 6-7 minutes like srsly.

Just look at this: Image

I didn't find myself in a trash can to never win in a rating based game because I am simply not allowed no matter what I do or how I try.

Thank you.


Last edited by Raptoriuzz on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next