Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Ayla Cosplay Progress + Tutorials!
 Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:42 pm 

My dearest apologies that this thread hasn't been updated in so long, but today I did lots of shopping for my cosplay and there's lots of stuff coming up! My wig is coming soon, so expect tutorials on that, and I also have fabric to make boot covers and her jacket. All in all, there's lots of neat stuff coming up, so stay tuned!

For now, let me show you something small:

Here's Ayla's heart hair clip! I made it with air-dry clay and acrylic paint, and used hot glue to connect it to the contour clip. If shipping goes my way, it should be on the wig soon enough as well!

Find a mentor, or become one!
Look at nearly all of the fan-art of Awesomenauts!
Study and feed the hungry at the same time!

Post subject: Re: Ayla Cosplay Progress + Tutorials!
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:26 am 

At the beginning of this summer,I saw many of my friends from Facebook begin to consider what to wear in the halloween convention this year.As a cosplayer,I start to thik about this now.I cos Joker last year,borrowed some tolls and old clothes from my parents,but the make up and wig do cost me plenty of time.Actually,I want to be the special one,my brother suposed that there won't be spider man now.But who knows.Now,there are two choices for me,I can not determine which one to purchase.Please give me some suggestions.https://www.cosmanles.com/dc-the-dark-k ... stume.html and https://www.cosmanles.com/dc-comics-gre ... .html(This online store is recommended by my friends,so I just put it here)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4