Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 583
Lydia Barrage
Health – 130
Movement Speed – 8.5
Role – ?


General
Soon.

Inspirations
Thief, warrior and ranger from "Guild Wars 2", demon hunter from "Diablo III", Lara Croft from "Tomb Raider", Drow Ranger from "Dota 2", hunter from "The Lord of the Rings Online", Lonestar, Derpl, Raelynn, Genji.

Themes
Archer, ranger, hunter, sharpshooter, perfectionist, traps, nature, technology.

Lore
Soon.

Appearance
Image
by ircannonfodder

Skins
Soon.

Music
Soon.

Voice
Soon.

Abilities and upgrades
Auto-attack – Quick Shot
Description: Lydia quickly fires an arrow that damages her enemies.
Ranged
Damage – 8
Attack speed – 140
Range – 7
Upgrades:
Upgrade – Effect – Stages – Price
“Double Shot - Volume I” – Lydia shoots a pair of arrows at her enemies every third shot. – 1 – 200
Nano Ram – Adds a knockback effect to Quick Shot but decreases its range. Knockback +0,4. Range -2. – 1 – 210
Bottomless Quiver – Increases attack speed of Quick Shot. Attack speed +15%. – 2 – 165
Sharpening Stone – Increases damage of Quick Shot. Damage +1. – 3 – 135
Homing Arrow – Adds a homing slow-travelling shot to Lydia’s Quick Shot. – 1 – 200
Shot – +1
Damage – 10
Attack Speed – 40
Puncturing Arrow – The next Quick Shot deals extra damage and has a slowing effect after hitting at least X enemies with Shadow Shot. – 1 – 180
Damage – +15
Slowing Power – +20%
Slow Duration – 2


New ability 1 - Shadow Shot
Description: Lydia fires a piercing arrow and teleports to the target area, damaging and blinding nearby foes.
Ranged
Damage – 35
Range – 10
Blind – 1,5s
Cooldown – 10s
Upgrades:
Upgrade – Effect – Stages – Price
Hardened Arrowhead – Shadow Shot decreases max health of the last enemy hit. Max health -10, duration 3s. – 2 – X
Nano Taser – Adds a stun effect to Shadow Shot. Stan duration 0,3s. – 1 – X
Leather Gloves – Reduces cooldown of Shadow Shot. Cooldown -1s. – 2 – 135
Hunter’s Trophy – When Shadow Shot hits more than X enemies, it flies back dealing X damage. – 1 – X
Nano Smoke Bomb – Increases a blinding effect of Shadow Shot. Blind duration +1,5s. – 1 – X
Magic Elixir – Increases movement speed after using Shadow Shot. Movement 60%, duration 3s. – 1 – X

Old Ability 1 – Tricky Trap
Description: Lydia lays a trap that arms after some time and triggers when an enemy Awesomenaut approaches. An enemy Awesomenaut who triggers the trap becomes marked. If the marked enemy Awesomenaut is moving, they take damage. If the marked enemy Awesomenaut is standing still, they take no damage.
Trap Cooldown – 12
Time – 8
Arming Time – 1,5
Width – 3
Mark Duration – 2
Mark Damage per second – 20
Upgrades:
Upgrade – Effect – Stages – Price
Magical Herbs – Tricky Trap heals nearby allies. Heal +3. – 3 – 150
Stainless Steel Components – Increases lifetime of Tricky Trap. Time+ 3. – 3 – 150
Long Fuse – Increases the arming time but increases damage and healing effect of Tricky Trap. Arming time +2s. Damage +10. Heal +5. – 1 – 260
“Deadly Traps – Volume III” – Tricky Trap can be triggered twice by enemy Awesomenauts but it deals less damage. Damage -50%. – 1 – 185
“The Trapper’s Guide” – Tricky Trap is larger. Width + 1. – 2 – 190
Pocket Catapult – Lydia can deploy her Tricky Trap farther. – 1 – 155


Ability 2 – Precision Stance
Description: Lydia takes a stance that increases damage and range of her attacks. This stance decreases her movement speed and attack speed. Lydia cannot jump and use Tricky Trap during Precision Stance. Quick Shot becomes Hunter’s Shot.
Cooldown – 5
Duration – Infinite
Movement Speed – -40%
Hunter’s Shot Damage – 25
Hunter’s Shot Attack Speed – 75
Hunter’s Shot Range – 12
Upgrades:
Upgrade – Effect – Stages – Price
Premiere Tickets – First Hunter’s Shot when taking Precision Stance deals more damage. Damage +10. – 1 – 175
Shadow Mantle – Lydia is granted stealth when she kills an enemy Awesomenaut during Precision Stance. When she enters stealth she moves with her normal speed. Invisible. Duration 2s. – 1 – 375
Death Warrant – Adds an extra amount of damage when hitting the back of a target with Hunter’s Shot. Damage +3. – 2 – 175
Laser Arrow – Hunter’s Shot will pierce through enemies, Lydia can no longer move during Precision Stance. Piercing. – 1 – 250
Healing Potion – Lydia regains some health after leaving Precision Stance. Heal +15. – 2 – 170
Tiny TNT – Hunter’s Shot explodes from time to time. – 1 – 140
Damage – +3
Cooldown – 6
Size – 5


Jump – X
Soon.

Quotes
Soon.

Scrapped ideas
Soon.


That's all... for now. :monkey:

Changelog
1. Added: prices, effects, stages, movement speed, attack speed, damage...
Changed: prices, stages
2. Added: general, inspirations, themes

_________________
"Pants or guns? Guns!" - my line made it! :tear:
Elvira the Misfortune Teller:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21724
Lydia Barrage:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23472


Last edited by wodny on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:28 am
Posts: 1982
Location: The forgotten land, where Kiwifruits grow and jetpacks are made.
I wouldn't say she's a harasser, but she's good. now you need to put in stats so I can constructively criticise.

_________________
hello wrote:
"OH THE LANTURN DEQUOIS"
~CameraFan 2014


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 583
dequoi wrote:
I wouldn't say she's a harasser, but she's good. now you need to put in stats so I can constructively criticise.

Thank you. I've just added all stats so feel free to be harsh.

I've also added some other stuff:
General
Inspirations
Themes

_________________
"Pants or guns? Guns!" - my line made it! :tear:
Elvira the Misfortune Teller:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21724
Lydia Barrage:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23472


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:28 am
Posts: 1982
Location: The forgotten land, where Kiwifruits grow and jetpacks are made.
Good, the fact that some upgrades sacrifice some things for others is only seen in yuri.

_________________
hello wrote:
"OH THE LANTURN DEQUOIS"
~CameraFan 2014


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Posts: 3771
Well, I won't say Lydia is a bad Naut. She just seems a bit boring to play if you'll ask me. And with the trap and precision stance she's not that different from Raelynn. Sorry, my opinion. If you could change the skillset a bit to make her more unique then that would be very cool. I do like the bow and precision stance is fine with me. Maybe a summon skill? That is a ranger's skill too right? I haven't played GW in years, but I do remember a call for an animal to aid you in battle.

_________________
Jakob wrote:
Oh wow, I actually agree with Jezus on some parts.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:28 am
Posts: 1982
Location: The forgotten land, where Kiwifruits grow and jetpacks are made.
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
Well, I won't say Lydia is a bad Naut. She just seems a bit boring to play if you'll ask me. And with the trap and precision stance she's not that different from Raelynn. Sorry, my opinion. If you could change the skillset a bit to make her more unique then that would be very cool. I do like the bow and precision stance is fine with me. Maybe a summon skill? That is a ranger's skill too right? I haven't played GW in years, but I do remember a call for an animal to aid you in battle.

I disagree. barbed(that's the name for the status effect) would be pretty good, making opponents risking damage to even move, which could:
A) make opponents dodge a weak attack and take more damage than they would if they tokk the shot, or
B) they think about the cost off moving, which means hesitation.

_________________
hello wrote:
"OH THE LANTURN DEQUOIS"
~CameraFan 2014


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Posts: 3771
dequoi wrote:
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
Well, I won't say Lydia is a bad Naut. She just seems a bit boring to play if you'll ask me. And with the trap and precision stance she's not that different from Raelynn. Sorry, my opinion. If you could change the skillset a bit to make her more unique then that would be very cool. I do like the bow and precision stance is fine with me. Maybe a summon skill? That is a ranger's skill too right? I haven't played GW in years, but I do remember a call for an animal to aid you in battle.

I disagree. barbed(that's the name for the status effect) would be pretty good, making opponents risking damage to even move, which could:
A) make opponents dodge a weak attack and take more damage than they would if they tokk the shot, or
B) they think about the cost off moving, which means hesitation.

Well, eventually time-rift and tricky trap don't look that different. They both are for keeping the enemy in place so you can have a clean shot one them. Tricky trap only has an arming time and time-rift is instant. Again this is just my opinion. Not meaning to be rude or anything.

_________________
Jakob wrote:
Oh wow, I actually agree with Jezus on some parts.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 583
I'm thinking about introducing some alternative abilities for Lydia. So far I came up with:
Spirit of X – Lydia summons a spirit that...
Pet 1 – Summon a pet that...
Pet 2 – Lydia has a pet that helps her.
Shadow Shot – Lydia fires an arrow and teleports to the target location, damaging and blinding nearby enemies.

I really like Tricky Trap and I would rather replace Precision Stance.

_________________
"Pants or guns? Guns!" - my line made it! :tear:
Elvira the Misfortune Teller:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21724
Lydia Barrage:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23472


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Posts: 3771
wodny wrote:
I'm thinking about introducing some alternative abilities for Lydia. So far I came up with:
Spirit of X – Lydia summons a spirit that...
Pet 1 – Summon a pet that...
Pet 2 – Lydia has a pet that helps her.
Shadow Shot – Lydia fires an arrow and teleports to the target location, damaging and blinding nearby enemies.

I really like Tricky Trap and I would rather replace Precision Stance.

Well... You'd have to figure that out your own which skill you want to replace precision stance with. Depends on what you want Lydia to be. I like shadow shot actually. And that skill will also fit nicely with a pet summon. Then you could teleport to an enemy and summon your beast to deal even more damage for good burst. That'll make her an initiator, nuker, assassin. Or something like that.

_________________
Jakob wrote:
Oh wow, I actually agree with Jezus on some parts.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lydia Barrage - my second Naut
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 583
I've decided to rework Lydia. Here are some of the first changes:
- Shadow Shot
- Puncturing Arrow upgrade is different

I think that the second skill will be called Lethal Leap and it will involve Lydia's cyber pet which she rides.

_________________
"Pants or guns? Guns!" - my line made it! :tear:
Elvira the Misfortune Teller:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21724
Lydia Barrage:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23472


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next