Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:19 am 

Those are some FAN-TAS-TIC (photoshop?) skills.

Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 am 

Wow. Really nice. Looks like he's in-game already. But even how much I love the image, it kind of distracts me of looking seriously at his skillset. Also, I think the current roles are wrong. If I'm right, he's more like a pusher and harasser.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List

Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e (Backstory out)
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 pm 

Ehm if he has no voice circuit then what would he say? I dont see any way to give him some personality (Of wich he is definetly lacking right now).

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 pm 

Blabble wrote:
Ehm if he has no voice circuit then what would he say? I dont see any way to give him some personality (Of wich he is definetly lacking right now).

Peep peep boop. He doesnt have to speak words. He could have like mehcanical screams when hurt, having different tone in peeps and poops could give him personality. This is a fannaut and I plan on making him playale, making voice act is going to be hard unless I do it this way.

Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:56 am 

You appear to be really trying to emulate the official style but you can't because the lines are too clean and thin, and all black. Also, the pose doesn't have much action to it. Maybe some pose that represents using one of their abilities. The back blue lighting feels rather overdone.

If you're not, then disreguard this post.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 am 

TreyLina wrote:
You appear to be really trying to emulate the official style but you can't because the lines are too clean and thin, and all black. Also, the pose doesn't have much action to it. Maybe some pose that represents using one of their abilities. The back blue lighting feels rather overdone.

If you're not, then disreguard this post.

Lines are not black, I never use black lines. They just look like it. Lines are too thin I agree but that's hard to make them look scrppy and good. The pose doesn't need to have much action in my opinion. Back light is called highlight and it is almost in every other naut too.

Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.