Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:38 pm
Posts: 16
Those are some FAN-TAS-TIC (photoshop?) skills.

_________________
My Fannaut
Joost wrote:
Just because it's in a quote doesn't mean that person actually said it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Posts: 3771
Wow. Really nice. Looks like he's in-game already. But even how much I love the image, it kind of distracts me of looking seriously at his skillset. Also, I think the current roles are wrong. If I'm right, he's more like a pusher and harasser.

_________________
Jakob wrote:
Oh wow, I actually agree with Jezus on some parts.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e (Backstory out)
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 6:46 pm
Posts: 2933
Location: Gnaw's back.
Ehm if he has no voice circuit then what would he say? I dont see any way to give him some personality (Of wich he is definetly lacking right now).

_________________
I'm blabble, not Blabl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e (Backstory out)
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
Blabble wrote:
Ehm if he has no voice circuit then what would he say? I dont see any way to give him some personality (Of wich he is definetly lacking right now).


Peep peep boop. He doesnt have to speak words. He could have like mehcanical screams when hurt, having different tone in peeps and poops could give him personality. This is a fannaut and I plan on making him playale, making voice act is going to be hard unless I do it this way.

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e (Backstory out)
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 pm
Posts: 1348
Location: Somewhere in Scotland
You appear to be really trying to emulate the official style but you can't because the lines are too clean and thin, and all black. Also, the pose doesn't have much action to it. Maybe some pose that represents using one of their abilities. The back blue lighting feels rather overdone.

If you're not, then disreguard this post.

_________________
Lots of skin ideas: Here.
My somewhat old art thread. May be revived soon tm.
Uh..I'm back?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e (Backstory out)
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
TreyLina wrote:
You appear to be really trying to emulate the official style but you can't because the lines are too clean and thin, and all black. Also, the pose doesn't have much action to it. Maybe some pose that represents using one of their abilities. The back blue lighting feels rather overdone.

If you're not, then disreguard this post.


Lines are not black, I never use black lines. They just look like it. Lines are too thin I agree but that's hard to make them look scrppy and good. The pose doesn't need to have much action in my opinion. Back light is called highlight and it is almost in every other naut too.

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2