Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: FanNaut OC: Dark Yuri
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:20 pm 

Wakkabanana wrote:
MurlocAggroB wrote:
The really gross part is that this got far more attention than any actual FanNaut has in a very long time (excluding that one with the jukebox? I think that had a few pages).

Effort? What's that? Nah, I'll just make funi memez and all the everyones will laff.
:aylaroll:

I don't know, if it got attention I must have put good effort into it.

^ Would put ingame over valentina

Semi-Official discord server (will be full official when i mail kewn some gold star stickers)
https://discord.gg/0yByU7DBHdJLagVU

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:32 pm 

MurlocAggroB wrote:
The really gross part is that this got far more attention than any actual FanNaut has in a very long time (excluding that one with the jukebox? I think that had a few pages).

Effort? What's that? Nah, I'll just make funi memez and all the everyones will laff.

Tfw your naut is reduced to "that one with the jukebox". it HAS a few pages, i recently uploaded more stuff to it including art :table:

Semi-Official discord server (will be full official when i mail kewn some gold star stickers)
https://discord.gg/0yByU7DBHdJLagVU

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:20 pm 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
MurlocAggroB wrote:

Welcome to the land of modern creativity, where novelty is more valued than actual creativity.

I cannot possibly for the life of me imagine why children no longer want to express themselves creatively in a world where creativity is second-rate to a canvas with a gash down its length.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:23 pm 

The Lord Protector wrote:
Welcome to the land of modern creativity, where novelty is more valued than actual creativity.

I cannot possibly for the life of me imagine why children no longer want to express themselves creatively in a world where creativity is second-rate to a canvas with a gash down its length.

Your putting my OC on you're wall right?

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:50 pm 
Adminaut

MurlocAggroB wrote:

In my defense, I honestly don't look at any fan nauts because it's neither my area of interest nor expertise. :jimmy: I merely looked at this because I knew it wasn't actually a fan naut.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:56 pm 

Emo Chapington wrote:
MurlocAggroB wrote:

In my defense, I honestly don't look at any fan nauts because it's neither my area of interest nor expertise. :jimmy: I merely looked at this because I knew it wasn't actually a fan naut.

Emo hit is on the dot here. We don't visit fan naut posts because a lot of us don't want to criticize hard work. This, on the other hand, is a joke post. We feel free to make fun of wakka. I mean come on:
Image lol.

I'll see you in court wakka.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:14 pm 

The Lord Protector wrote:
MurlocAggroB wrote:

That's my role to be embittered, not yours. :|

Kailler wrote:
MurlocAggroB wrote:

Tfw your naut is reduced to "that one with the jukebox". it HAS a few pages, i recently uploaded more stuff to it including art :table:

I just remember that it emits silencing pulses, so it's a windmaker tbh :lol:

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive

CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag

_olaffff wrote:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:33 pm 

Message to all the haters:

If you guys don't like that my joke character was more popular, maybe your joke characters weren't as funny.

*drop mic*

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:19 pm 
Adminaut

Tbh I don't even "like" this. :derp: It's just kinda...there. I dunno, the photoshop abominations were better as a joke.
I mostly just wanted to joke about Nintendo's character design. :derp:

Also seriously too much insult is being taken to people talking on topic where Wakka uses MS paint over Yuri and spams the word Dark and Square. Sorry if your fan-nauts don't get nearly as much attention, it's just something I and likely many others don't interest in involving in, meanwhile daft stuff like this usually piques a curiosity at least for a short moment even if it's not nearly as impressive work, and that brief curiosity usually sparks a post or something so it appears to be popular when I doubt anyone genuinely finds this impressive an idea (no offense Wakka).

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:01 am 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
I will turn Dark Yuri into an actual fan 'Naut and then both versions can go into the Archive, to frolic as brothers.

Personally, the piece of ham is still the best joke 'Naut there is.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...