Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: No MM joining after a match
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:14 am 

Hi everyone!

Since today i experience a little problem.

Before whenever I finished a MM match and clicked continue I was put in queue again, but not when i switched to STATS tab before pressing continue, which is ok, but now nothing happens when i press continue. I must press play and choose mode in order to be put in MM again. No patch was released since before and now. What happened?

No Windows Update either. Had to turn it off coz on build 1709 mouse is weird which was mentioned in one other topic.

Post subject: Re: No MM joining after a match
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:57 am 

Automatic re-queueing is only enabled for 50% of the playerbase (specifically, this is an A/B test that depends on whether your internal user ID is odd or even). Switching from one Steam account to another may cause the automatic re-queueing behavior to change, but it is also possible that Ronimo decided to change the selection criteria for this feature.

As a workaround, you can bind a hotkey (default "Q") to instantly queue for an online match from the main menu without having to use the "Play" menu.

Post subject: Re: No MM joining after a match
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:43 am 

Ronimo disabled it on their end yesterday morning due to the inconsistencies mentioned above.

As Marukyu points out - just press q

Check out my streams: twitch.tv/the_eddster27
Make sure you follow the MS Paint off!