Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Skoll vs Qitara
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:17 am 

I'm not sure if to post in tactics or balance, but here goes.

I have a lot of trouble vs Qitara, despite playing characters with CC.
She applies all her dot before throw hits. Or she uses her teleport skill to go right back to me after I throw her away.

I feel Qitara still needs to be toned down more balance-wise. Dot should be applied over a longer course of time rather than instantly.

Post subject: Re: Skoll vs Qitara
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:41 pm 

you never want to attack into a qi'tara. She can just face burst you with both abilities as soon as you slightly overextend.

Instead just wait for her to go in on someone else, then catch her with throw. Alternatively, use hide areas or unusual angles to surprise her with throw. Qi'tara is really bad at escaping from being thrown, especially if she hasn't got a return chakram in a safe place, though in most situations a throw into tower won't let her do that anyway.

Mid game punch dmg also helps a bunch because you can just kill her before she kills you.

Late game you just need to not get caught with nothing and she can't really kill you solo. Skoll with pills is too much hp for her to realistically kill unless you are just walking away in a straight line with nothing to answer her with.

Check out my streams: twitch.tv/the_eddster27
Make sure you follow the MS Paint off!