Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Dream Last Patch Notes
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:24 am 

Your pathetic attempts to nerf dizzy are laughable at best. You would know more than anyone how absurd Dizzy is. Dizzy has zero risk all reward. Dizzy's number one problem is her damage output and how safe to play she is. I can see right though the attempts to protect her.

Graffiti Artist is hilariously broken as it almost doubles Dizzy's dash damage, making one dash do about 270 at level one. ONE, DASH. You can add another one from a previous dash to stack one dash plus two Graffiti Artist for over 300. Clearly there isn't a problem here. Rework Graffiti Artist So it Adds 14 damage per dash stacking 3 times. With would tone down her insane damage and make it easier for less experienced Dizzy's.

Reduce Dizzy's Health even more. If her damage numbers don't change then this would be a good option.

I agree, she doesn't even need a slow to begin with it should be reduced. Walkbot was changed to nauts only because when it was the other way around because with it she had zero down time and got around a map faster than anyone.

Currently Dizzy's Kit is too good. High Damage, super safe AoE damage, great mobility, area denial from two abilities, CCs are practically worthless vs her and her upgrades cover everything.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:29 am 

Can we just admit that a hero with more than two dashes in a single skill was not a good idea to begin with? Because it wasn't.

Here's my fix - rename multi-dash to double dash. There's only two, with no upgrade for a third. The first one does damage and inflicts a slow CC. The second one grants invincibility frames and CC immunity for the duration of the dash, but doesn't do any damage.

Second skill is a functional copy of Froggy's tornado, because tornado is actually a pretty well-designed ability from back in the days when they made those. Plus her name would make more sense because she'd actually have a spinning-themed skill. You can probably make all the upgrades unique, but the base skill can be the same as Frog's.

You can call it an overhaul if you want; but its what the hero needs.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:51 pm 

... I mean, I guess a game where every character is Froggy G would be more balanced then a game with 40 different kits, but soemthing tells me it would also make the game more boring :shrug:

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:41 am 

Just give every character infinite invulnerability dashes :thumb:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:27 pm 

Grafitti artist isn't even a problem on her when the optimal AA build doesn't even use it. Blowfish nozzle is the silliest upgrade ever that has no place on the character, letting her wall of map areas with AA, stall super well, get rewarded for missing AAs, and being completely unapproachable just kitting you around. Blowfish/damage/attack speed is really disgusting and you still have easily enough damage to oneshot non-tanks, while the AA lets you deal with the tanks themselves.

Also yes, the slow bomb change was stupid as hell, I've complained about it countless times, change it back to slow on hit. You're rewarded with a THREE SECOND 24% slow for MISSING your ability. Why is this a thing?

Yeah sure you can reduce her dash damage by 10 per dash back to where it was, but it's not going to change the fact that she plays her own game because she has no real checks except extreme map control, and even then she's not useless. When one character can stay behind enemy lines clearing both lanes ensuring no push, while being completely safe.. maybe there's something wrong there.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:35 am 

Sam! wrote:
Grafitti artist isn't even a problem on her when the optimal AA build doesn't even use it.

Lol. Every optimal Dizzy uses it so i think youre in the wrong here.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:12 pm 

just make her droid clear be 66% of what it currently is and nerf her health just a tad, done.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:48 am 

S_Fits wrote:
Sam! wrote:
Grafitti artist isn't even a problem on her when the optimal AA build doesn't even use it.

Lol. Every optimal Dizzy uses it so i think youre in the wrong here.

Blowfish/damage/attack speed, try it and laugh your ass off

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am 

aaaaaand Nobody does it. Why are you so wrong lol. Pinnacle of balance right here folks, if I say something is better, even when nobody does it, thats what it should be balanced around, even when I'm wrong.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:28 pm 

"Nobody does it" is not a good indicator of it being a bad ugrade.
And "everyone uses it" is not necessarily an indicator that it actually is a good idea.

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.