Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Team Members?
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:10 pm 

Hey guys. I recently started playing Awesomenauts, and I think it's amazing. Personally, I hate MOBAs (LoL, DOTA, those kinds), but Awesomenauts was an exception.

Now, back to the topic of this thread. Since my time playing, my friend has guided me to success many times, so naturally we started playing together. Now, this is where you come in. We're not a serious team, looking to best every challenger in the arena, but we are a group of friends who like to play together. I want to expand this group, and create a list full of friends who are willing to play Awesomenauts with each other at any convenient moment.

If you're interested, then give me your Steam name so I can add you and we can get started. We've also formed a Steam group, so it's a lot easier to interact with the community.

Thanks, ObsidianSkin :thumb:

"...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." -Nagato