Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Anyone looking for a Derpl to play with?
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:33 am 

I've recently started playing nauts on pc after transferring from ps4. I almost exclusively play Derpl and really good at it. I am a competitive player (not looking to join tournaments atm)that will play with anyone league 3 and higher.

I played a bit over 100 games and already in league 2 making my way to league 1, but I'm starting to find it difficult because i have no one to play with and soloing gives me the worst teammates.

For a bit of my ps4 Awesomenauts background: I have been playing for around 2 whole years and always had been in league 1, My favorite naut was Skolldir and played almost all of them, my highest rank achieved on ps4 was 16, because i usually duo queued and won 80% of the time.

My steam name is- (Ps4) CyAniDe
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272030596/

Sub- :tongue: :thumb: :facepalm: :lolstar: :rae: :party: :think: :kiss: :tear:

Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a Derpl to play with?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:38 am 

Sure man I'll play with you. I love Derpls. I'm l1/l2 right now. I'm maining clunk, leon, scoop, and Ix right now.

You're probably not even monitoring this thread anymore, but here's a bump for you.

I'm on my phone right now, but I'll add you when I get back to my comp. Cheers.

Post subject: Re: Anyone looking for a Derpl to play with?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:14 pm 

Hi I'm Osiris from Afterlife Gaming. We are a small gaming organisation looking for young talents for multiple games. Currently we are on a search for sponsors but we would love to have you try out for our new Awesomenauts team. We are currently a professional CS:GO and are looking to expand to Awesomenauts with me and a fellow member of Afterlife Gaming. We are currently close to League 1 (both playing a variety of nauts).

We use Discord for our communication mainly, so if you would like to know more about us send me a PM, we will also provide you with our contact info.

The requirements for our team currently would be:

- Over 16 years old
- Try and have a competitive mindset in eSports matches
- No cheating/exploiting/lagswitching of the game (we are highly against this)
- Be available to voicechat with us during scrims

I'm looking forward to a reply from you! :D