Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Good news, consolenauts! (Update on incoming patch)
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 am 

https://twitter.com/RonimoGames/status/942480802411139072

If you stuck around long enough, then you'd probably want to take a look at this. The update is almost near. This is the closest we've been to an update in over a year(give or take). REJOICE! OUR TIME IS ALMOST HERE.

Last edited by Snuka3000 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Good news, consolenauts! (Update on incoming patch)
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:41 am 

tell 'em ronimo guys to hire more people, they are basically developing 2 different games at the same time.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:24 pm 

When I clicked the link I got the message "Virus.exe was installed". No seriously, dont just post some mysterious link. Instead give some info. What update do you have? Where is the info from?

We fight for a world without Blind where Nauts can teamfight freely. We stand united and make our voices heard. :rocco: This way, we can make Nauts a better game for our children. :jimmy: Fight the good fight. :ix: Remove Blind from the game. :thumb:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:16 pm 

Samsonite58 wrote:
When I clicked the link I got the message "Virus.exe was installed". No seriously, dont just post some mysterious link. Instead give some info. What update do you have? Where is the info from?

My apologies. Thought the site was legit. It was a screenshot from a tweet they posted. I updated the original post to link you to the tweet itself. The patch should be going into certification by January.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:32 am 

Better fix the damn Host Migration Failed issue which plagues the game and makes it unplayable.
7 games out of 10 end up in this error. Everyone is booted back to menu, everyone lose ranking points.

It's hardly even possible to win because you either is on a loosing team, or on a winning team who won't win because the enemy decided to rage quit and cause host migration fail error.

Hosting the game doesn't help, suddenly game decides to switch to another guy midgame and causes host migration fail error again.
This is rage inducing.

I also noticed that right after you get this error the game has a hard time finding another match. Sometimes even until you restart the game. I know the ps4 version playerbase is dead but I refuse to believe there are 0 matches going on.

Also this game desparetly needs an option to prevent anyone connect on your side asap because there is an incredible amount of idiots out there who connect your game and ruin it by just being bad and clueless. I'd rather prefer going alone with bots vs enemy team.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:18 pm 

The tweet says the patch will go into certification in early January which means that the patch will probably go into certfication around the end of march. Of course, there will be "surprising problems" with the patch (like last time) so it will take another three months to sort out the problems. Then the patch will go into certfication and it will take another 3 months for Sony to give green light. This means, realistically, that you should expect the patch to be playable near the end of 2018. :thumb:

We fight for a world without Blind where Nauts can teamfight freely. We stand united and make our voices heard. :rocco: This way, we can make Nauts a better game for our children. :jimmy: Fight the good fight. :ix: Remove Blind from the game. :thumb:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:53 pm 

I really do hope ronimo puts all the effort as possible into this patch because I am going to guess this might be the last patch the consoles ever receive.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:58 am 

Samsonite58 wrote:
The tweet says the patch will go into certification in early January which means that the patch will probably go into certfication around the end of march. Of course, there will be "surprising problems" with the patch (like last time) so it will take another three months to sort out the problems. Then the patch will go into certfication and it will take another 3 months for Sony to give green light. This means, realistically, that you should expect the patch to be playable near the end of 2018. :thumb:

I Lol'd. Wouldn't surprise me if that happens. I haven't played the game in months. I really want to jump back into it. I haven't given up on them yet. I GOTTA BELIEVE!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:20 pm 

We won't probably get this until MARCH??

I thought updating on PS4 was gonna be easier than ps3/xbox360!

:cry:

What the hell does Sony/Microsoft do for all that time before allowing the patch to go through?

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:02 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

It's taken a bit longer than expected, but the patch will release on February 13th! Sorry about taking so long, but it'll bring the console version up to speed with the current Steam version in terms of balance / gameplay!