Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: In regards to the future of console nauts....
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:34 pm 

Hey Ronimo guys, I have been thinking as of late. Considering Sony is back on board for crossplay, I was wondering if you guys were gonna approach this to expand the user base? I also was wondering if this will make it easier to update this game and bring f2p over on consoles? Or is the politics still an issue? I have been keeping up with this game still even though I have not been playing as much, but it will be awesome if this move could translate to making it easier for console updates. Cheers guys.

Post subject: Re: In regards to the future of console nauts....
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:59 pm 

I still have hopes but, as you can see, this message has not been answered since almost a month now. I believe they are going to let the console version simply die out. :GnawCry:

Post subject: Re: In regards to the future of console nauts....
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:29 pm 

This issue has been stated before though. Console updates of a certain size need approval. So it delays builds back by months. Which is why they wait so long for a patch where the game is generally considered in a good state, but yeah I worry that If the PC version is currently failing to get any love from the devs that it is very unlikely for the consoles to get content either. Course I hope it happens, but there’s no way of knowing and ronimo isn’t privy to answering these sorts of questions for better or worse I guess

Also Consoles don’t allow for Paid games to go free which is why Ronimo hasn’t tried that. They’ve said they would if they could, but they gotta follow by the rules of the storefront unfortunately :shrug: