Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 1
Cocoa needs a major nerf.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:20 am 
Offline
Ronimo Team Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Posts: 8965
Patch 1.4 will contain some small Coco nerfs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 3
I noticed that when ted either gets snared or slowed
He becomes completely useless against faster nauts, could stimpack have a default of clearing those 2 effects so he can have a chance ?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Posts: 3771
I started a game of Awesomenauts on my PS4 yesterday, and it immediately reminded me of why I do not play it on console anymore. Can there please be an option in the control scheme to turn of the aiming with the left stick? It feels so awkward that both movement and aiming is tied to one stick, and it messes up my aim of abilities very often.

_________________
Jakob wrote:
Oh wow, I actually agree with Jezus on some parts.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:15 pm
Posts: 149
Location: England
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
I started a game of Awesomenauts on my PS4 yesterday, and it immediately reminded me of why I do not play it on console anymore. Can there please be an option in the control scheme to turn of the aiming with the left stick? It feels so awkward that both movement and aiming is tied to one stick, and it messes up my aim of abilities very often.


You can change aim to the right stick

_________________
PSN: ShrektabuzzZ
Gnaw <3


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Posts: 3771
ErectabuzzZ wrote:
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
I started a game of Awesomenauts on my PS4 yesterday, and it immediately reminded me of why I do not play it on console anymore. Can there please be an option in the control scheme to turn of the aiming with the left stick? It feels so awkward that both movement and aiming is tied to one stick, and it messes up my aim of abilities very often.

You can change aim to the right stick

The aim is set to the right stick in the control scheme.

_________________
Jakob wrote:
Oh wow, I actually agree with Jezus on some parts.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:57 am
Posts: 274
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
The aim is set to the right stick in the control scheme.


Hesoos,
With aim set to right stick, you now aim with both sticks. "Dual" stick. Your left stick will always aim, but you can aim toward the enemy with the right stick, and still run away with the left, when hitting AA your character will turn around automatically and shoot, then continue running away, in an animation that is very hard to replicate by human hands.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Posts: 3771
Mattv003 wrote:
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
The aim is set to the right stick in the control scheme.


Hesoos,
With aim set to right stick, you now aim with both sticks. "Dual" stick. Your left stick will always aim, but you can aim toward the enemy with the right stick, and still run away with the left, when hitting AA your character will turn around automatically and shoot, then continue running away, in an animation that is very hard to replicate by human hands.


But that's just it. Because it is set to dual stick I still seem to mess up my aim, especially with aiming abilities while running. I do not see the problem of a control option to turn off the dual stick aim.

_________________
Jakob wrote:
Oh wow, I actually agree with Jezus on some parts.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Posts: 79
I don't know if it's supposed to be this way, but Yuri can hit the top turret in Sorona without getting hit. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even need range.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:20 pm 
Offline
Ronimo Team Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Posts: 8965
Are you aware that turrets don't get any damage if they are not hitting anything themselves? So cheesing by standing in odd places where the turret misses you doesn't actually damage the turret.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next