Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:45 pm 

Cocoa needs a major nerf.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:20 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Patch 1.4 will contain some small Coco nerfs.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:26 am 

I noticed that when ted either gets snared or slowed
He becomes completely useless against faster nauts, could stimpack have a default of clearing those 2 effects so he can have a chance ?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:45 am 

I started a game of Awesomenauts on my PS4 yesterday, and it immediately reminded me of why I do not play it on console anymore. Can there please be an option in the control scheme to turn of the aiming with the left stick? It feels so awkward that both movement and aiming is tied to one stick, and it messes up my aim of abilities very often.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:02 pm 

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
I started a game of Awesomenauts on my PS4 yesterday, and it immediately reminded me of why I do not play it on console anymore. Can there please be an option in the control scheme to turn of the aiming with the left stick? It feels so awkward that both movement and aiming is tied to one stick, and it messes up my aim of abilities very often.

You can change aim to the right stick

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:06 pm 

ErectabuzzZ wrote:
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:

You can change aim to the right stick

The aim is set to the right stick in the control scheme.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:24 pm 

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:

Hesoos,
With aim set to right stick, you now aim with both sticks. "Dual" stick. Your left stick will always aim, but you can aim toward the enemy with the right stick, and still run away with the left, when hitting AA your character will turn around automatically and shoot, then continue running away, in an animation that is very hard to replicate by human hands.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:19 pm 

Mattv003 wrote:
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:

Hesoos,
With aim set to right stick, you now aim with both sticks. "Dual" stick. Your left stick will always aim, but you can aim toward the enemy with the right stick, and still run away with the left, when hitting AA your character will turn around automatically and shoot, then continue running away, in an animation that is very hard to replicate by human hands.

But that's just it. Because it is set to dual stick I still seem to mess up my aim, especially with aiming abilities while running. I do not see the problem of a control option to turn off the dual stick aim.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:13 pm 

I don't know if it's supposed to be this way, but Yuri can hit the top turret in Sorona without getting hit. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even need range.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:20 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Are you aware that turrets don't get any damage if they are not hitting anything themselves? So cheesing by standing in odd places where the turret misses you doesn't actually damage the turret.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next