Post subject: What could we do to get more players on ps4
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:12 pm 

The biggest problem on ps4 is that lack of players. :GnawCry:

we need more players!!! :rocco:

I don't have a idea yet but i edit it when i do. :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: What could we do to get more players on ps4
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:58 pm 

Cross Play Definitely, Free for PlayStation Plus Users, and if the company advertises

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 am 

^

Sent from Deez nutz using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:11 pm 

Cross play with who? PC? The pc verson is lightyears ahead and will stay that way since Sony charges too much for game updates. (It's the reason ps3 version died without hope. Don't know what you expected from "take 2 of awesomenauts for playstation". You can't do anything about people quantity other than switch to pc version yourself.
You can connect your controller and it will be just like on ps, and even some chars are superior on controller with classic controls like Gnaw. But most characters now are too benefitial from m+kb controls (One of the reasons i stopped caring of playing other chars as i dont play my pc games on m+kb).

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:48 am 

HaohmaruHL wrote:
Cross play with who? PC? The pc verson is lightyears ahead and will stay that way since Sony charges too much for game updates. (It's the reason ps3 version died without hope. Don't know what you expected from "take 2 of awesomenauts for playstation". You can't do anything about people quantity other than switch to pc version yourself.
You can connect your controller and it will be just like on ps, and even some chars are superior on controller with classic controls like Gnaw. But most characters now are too benefitial from m+kb controls (One of the reasons i stopped caring of playing other chars as i dont play my pc games on m+kb).

Sony no longer charges for updates.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:34 am 
Ronimo Team Member

As Bront said, updates are free nowadays. However, Abstraction is a small team that's continuously working on all kinds of ports. Right now they're working on getting the Xbox One version through certification, which is in itself taking longer than anticipated. After that version is out, work will start on the next console update.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:01 pm 

That's good to hear. Still this toesn't help that console version is lacking behind in updates. Hell, even lonestar on ps4 still has stick amount upgrade instead of new damage upgrade. I already check the new XP system in the beta too and it will soon come out as an update. On ps4? Maybe in a half a year give or take. PC version is still the main focus. Only reasonable facts why so many few people on ps4 and why you won't get more.
And i honestly dont get why restrict yourself from the superior version, especially when its like couple bucks during steam sale or something. Want to play with more people and better connection - there you go.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:17 am 

Imagine if this game was a free game for the month (playstation plus). That would be cool and there would be waaaaaay more players after that. My only complaint with the game is the lack of timely updates. I wish Ronimo just worked on the ports instead of outsourcing it because Abstraction always takes foreverrr

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:47 am 

I say fire abstraction (face it they always have bugs in every patch and work horribly slow) and keep ps4 up with pc

Last edited by Thegod_rf on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:55 am 

HaohmaruHL wrote:
That's good to hear. Still this toesn't help that console version is lacking behind in updates. Hell, even lonestar on ps4 still has stick amount upgrade instead of new damage upgrade. I already check the new XP system in the beta too and it will soon come out as an update. On ps4? Maybe in a half a year give or take. PC version is still the main focus. Only reasonable facts why so many few people on ps4 and why you won't get more.
And i honestly dont get why restrict yourself from the superior version, especially when its like couple bucks during steam sale or something. Want to play with more people and better connection - there you go.

Maybe because we cant? Not everyone has access to a computer. It still costs more to build a PC capable of running the game at the same level as consoles 100% of the time than it is to just buy a PS4. At least here it does.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)