Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: PS4 Console Clash Tournament: $60 Cash Prize for 1st Pla
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:17 am 

Im on holiday during that time so im out for this tournament.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:52 pm 

Dont know how I feel about the specific timeslot. Makes timezones a pain in the ass.
Wouldnt it be better to have it done in a day, the communities too small to be favouring one region.

(Im not complaining about the specified time btw. I havnt done the math to see if it would be a bad time or not)

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:09 pm 

Ive talking to people and there's a few people who would like to join but are looking for a team.

HuckGnar
And abcde1234567890a

Abcde1234567890a speaks Spanish only so there's that. Get those teams in people!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:03 pm 

I'd like to participate but i need a team! scogg34 on PSN if you want to look me up on leaderboards.

Post subject: Re: PS4 Console Clash Tournament: 7 DAYS REMAINING! OCT 1ST/
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:35 pm 

Hey everyone!

There's only 7 days left before the event begins and I'm hoping everyone will be ready to go by then!

I know some people have mentioned that the date was confusing but I'll clarify that it's the Saturday/Sunday of Oct 1st/Oct 2nd and was always a weekend and not Friday/Saturday.

I had made a mistake with the dates pointing towards the 30th/1st instead and have since fixed that, I apologize for any confusion that might have caused.

I'll be updating the forum thread a bit over the coming days with new information regarding the event until then.

Thanks for all that have participated and followed!

Last edited by Alexeus on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:31 pm 

Great thing you got there going, mate.

Please try to stream this, or at least record it in any way, would be darn interesting for me to watch.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:32 am 

Cryokinesis wrote:
Great thing you got there going, mate.

Please try to stream this, or at least record it in any way, would be darn interesting for me to watch.

For console tournaments, it would be pretty difficult for us to create a tournament stream with casting & fancy graphics like you might see on the PC side of things. Primarily because the console versions of Awesomenauts do not have replays that can synced up between casters, you can only watch from the players who happen to be streaming their point of view.

So in our current state, official tournament streams are not on the agenda. However to make up for this weakness, we are encouraging and allowing all tournament participants to stream every and all matches without restriction to their respective streaming channels.

For us any video coverage is better than no coverage, and in this case it can lessen our workload while still providing some video content to be shared. So I'm looking forward to how many of our teams can stream their games for the viewers to see!

Post subject: Re: PS4 Console Clash Tournament: 6 DAYS REMAINING! OCT 1ST/
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:55 pm 

Yo I didn't expect fancy graphics and casters or something, haha

But yea, with the share button, it's really easy to record these matches. You just need to remember to save the video file :lolstar:

Post subject: Re: PS4 Console Clash Tournament: CHECK IN STARTS AT 14:00 U
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:00 am 

Today is the day of the first console clash! At 14:00 UTC we will begin the check-in phase where we expect the teams to show up in the PS4 Console Clash community chat.

If you are unsure how to get into the PS4 community chat, please send friend requests to Aaron12906m and TheUnholyicon and pm them for an invite to the chat. If you were already registered a week or so ahead of time, then you might already have invited/joined the group chat in which case you won't need to do this.

-Once you are in and your team is fully there, 3 members minimum, you may call out to be checked in once it starts and we will add you into the bracket.

-If there are less than 8 teams, there will only be one single pool and you will fight a set against every team, with the top 4 teams consisting of match wins advance to the finals on Sunday, October 2nd, Same time of 14:00 UTC/ check-in/15:00 UTC Bracket start respectively.

I'm really excited to see how the upcoming sets will turn out and I'm looking forward to any and all participants who are willing to stream any of their matches of the event. Hoping everyone will have a good time and all goes well then, have a good day!

-Alexeus

Post subject: Re: PS4 Console Clash Tournament: TOURNAMENT IN PROGRESS!
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:29 pm 

So, in 30 minutes the finals will begin, right?
Anybody knows, how many teams participate now, and who the players are (names)?