Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Ezaelia Forest (v4.0)
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:54 am 

Luckytime wrote:
I just got feedback from someone that they see the background as green, so it seems to be working for some people but not others? :huh:

EDIT: I got more reports of all the textures loading correctly. So it's not likely something I can control.

I do play on all the lowest settings cause my pc is a potato, I'll load it up and tell you if it's working.

More edits: Setting everything to high makes it work, but I drop from 30 to around 12 fps.

Post subject: Re: Ezaelia Forest (v4.0)
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:53 am 

Uiomancant wrote:
I do play on all the lowest settings cause my pc is a potato, I'll load it up and tell you if it's working.

More edits: Setting everything to high makes it work, but I drop from 30 to around 12 fps.

Everything makes sense now :ix:

So that's a whole other can of worms that I haven't even considered yet. Low texture settings and deathmatch arena are both things I don't want to worry about right now. It would require a lot of research into how Ronimo handles it and I already have enough on my plate. Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention and for the screenshots as well, I was losing my mind trying to figure out what was going on. It only seems to affect the background though, that's interesting.

I took your and others' feedback and turned them into a few changes. Hotfix 4.1 is live now!

Post subject: Re: Ezaelia Forest (v4.1)
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:28 am 

fyi, if you didnt know, most animations and textures can be set to override low graphics settings. until/if you do make low quality alternates