Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 6:46 pm
Posts: 2933
Location: Gnaw's back.
Healthbar confirmed for Foxy

_________________
I'm blabble, not Blabl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:29 pm
Posts: 1212
Location: In your mind <(0_o<)
Blabble wrote:
Healthbar confirmed for Foxy


ow thank god :leoneyes:
I was worried their for a second :clap:








:shady:

_________________
|Steam:Vivi911, main: | :lolstar:| :shady: | :chew: |
|Twitch|
|what the menu should be|
|Android form app (super old)|
─▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░██░█
█░▀▀█▀▀░▄▀░▄▀░░▀▀░▄▄░█
█░░░▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░██░▀▀░█
─▀▄▄▄▄▄▀─────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
Hehe, funny how that looks just like my...
Oh my god, thief!!!

Lel, just kidding.
Already tried out: http://i.imgur.com/JxbcYK9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/usj9AGG.jpg

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 pm
Posts: 101
So how did you do it then. Did you edit the all.settings, or just CheatEngine :D

_________________
Creator of the Awesomenauts Settings Manager - Create your own Awesomenauts Mods
You can get it here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/asmbetatesters


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
JINXOS wrote:
So how did you do it then. Did you edit the all.settings, or just CheatEngine :D


If you have managed to get that far too then, I think you know the answer yourself. :chew:
:shady: :shady: :shady: Speaking about hax in forums is illegal you know. :ayla:

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Posts: 3624
Location: I drift from place to place.
RiceMaster wrote:
JINXOS wrote:
So how did you do it then. Did you edit the all.settings, or just CheatEngine :D


If you have managed to get that far too then, I think you know the answer yourself. :chew:
:shady: :shady: :shady: Speaking about hax in forums is illegal you know. :ayla:


Mandatory watching.

_________________
RED RED GOD I LOVE RED BUT NOT ON MISSILES, RED MISSILES ARE LAME. <3


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
DeadlyLampshade wrote:
RiceMaster wrote:
JINXOS wrote:
So how did you do it then. Did you edit the all.settings, or just CheatEngine :D


If you have managed to get that far too then, I think you know the answer yourself. :chew:
:shady: :shady: :shady: Speaking about hax in forums is illegal you know. :ayla:


Mandatory watching.


:lolstar: :lolstar: :lolstar:
Made my day.

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 am
Posts: 1495
Do you allocate new space for the modded settings or do you use same? Don't you have overflow problems when you add lots of new stuff for things like adding a new naut and stuff?

Also, I don't see a reload button there, you can call 0x1EF100 (on 2.1) to reload the settings so you dont have to restart the game, you need to pass the correct structure to ecx otherwise you get a memory access violation.

I sent you a PM with my steam id so we can compare notes, I'll be on later today (I leave work 5 hours from now).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 1510
Location: ·[███████░░░]·
needless to say this is something i look forward to, is there any download link coming soon?

_________________
Emo Chapington wrote:
Emo Chapington wrote:
Emo Chapington wrote:
3 inside each other.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Character Settings Editor
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 pm
Posts: 101
Thanks for the advice Nodja, but please don't post these available for public
These informations can be violated :o

I added you, looking forward to those chats :GnawShock:

_________________
Creator of the Awesomenauts Settings Manager - Create your own Awesomenauts Mods
You can get it here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/asmbetatesters


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next