Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:43 pm 

Aimbot nerfs incoming!

General:

-Improved ability to push towers
-Improved ability to dodge projectiles
-Will now retreat from Scoops who are healing
-Will now retreat from Nibbs if she is FUS RO DAH'ing.

Raelynn:

-Reduced her snipe aim speed
-Can no longer target invisible nauts with Snipe
-Improved Rift placement a bit
-Now buys Joe Doll instead of Lucky Cat Air Freshener
-Now checks for Nibbs when buying Pump Rifle
-Now checks for Nibbs when buying Higgs Grenade

She will still occasionally switch targets just as she is about to fire her snipe, i am still working on a fix for that, but hopefully the nerfs to her snipe aim should make it a bit more bearable.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:23 am 

Is this the Rae bot in the game at the moment? Because Aimbot certainly sums it up, lol.

Really is a slippery slope. Get rid of the super aim assistance and she's trash. Keep it and it's just annoying. :derp:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:34 am 

She's really broken, she never miss her targets, it's like I'm playing against a damn hacker.
It's annoying to play against, even in 60% difficulty, she kills the entire team and buys all the damage and kill me with two shots , I can't play and improve my Admiral Swiggins and Leon skills against bots because that damn bot always focus on me and I keep losing solars and keep dying multiple times because that demon hates me. :table:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 pm 

xLeoPlay wrote:
She's really broken, she never miss her targets, it's like I'm playing against a damn hacker.
It's annoying to play against, even in 60% difficulty, she kills the entire team and buys all the damage and kill me with two shots , I can't play and improve my Admiral Swiggins and Leon skills against bots because that damn bot always focus on me and I keep losing solars and keep dying multiple times because that demon hates me. :table:

(Both of those guys can interrupt Raelynn, if you didn't know...)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:46 pm 

FlawlessHair wrote:
xLeoPlay wrote:

Veanko wrote:
She will swap out Flashy Glasses for Iron Rifle if the enemy team has a naut that can interrupt her snipe

Veanko wrote:
Ignotis the hedgehog confirmed

STEAM

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:39 pm 

Ignotis wrote:
FlawlessHair wrote:
xLeoPlay wrote:

Veanko wrote:
She will swap out Flashy Glasses for Iron Rifle if the enemy team has a naut that can interrupt her snipe

Clevaaaaaaar Image

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:16 pm 

xLeoPlay wrote:

I have nerfed her snipe aim by quite a bit in the latest update, so once 2.9 rolls out this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

FlawlessHair wrote:
Clevaaaaaaar Image

:rae:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:38 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Veanko wrote:
I have nerfed her snipe aim by quite a bit in the latest update, so once 2.9 rolls out this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Just to be sure we are on the same page here: are you using the aiming settings we have added a while ago for not always keeping exactly on target? And do you vary the precision of her aiming with the bot difficulty? So in the highest leagues she aims better than in the lowest leagues?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:50 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

I have just downloaded the updated new version of this bot, so that will go live in patch 2.9.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:44 pm 

Joost wrote:
Just to be sure we are on the same page here: are you using the aiming settings we have added a while ago for not always keeping exactly on target? And do you vary the precision of her aiming with the bot difficulty? So in the highest leagues she aims better than in the lowest leagues?

Yes, i do use the new aiming settings and her aim does get worse on the lower difficulty settings. Though i don't think the difficulty level changes with league does it? it's always at 60% IIRC so she aims the same at league 9 and league 1 i think.