Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 10:25 pm
Posts: 209
Aimbot nerfs incoming!

General:

-Improved ability to push towers
-Improved ability to dodge projectiles
-Will now retreat from Scoops who are healing
-Will now retreat from Nibbs if she is FUS RO DAH'ing.

Raelynn:

-Reduced her snipe aim speed
-Can no longer target invisible nauts with Snipe
-Improved Rift placement a bit
-Now buys Joe Doll instead of Lucky Cat Air Freshener
-Now checks for Nibbs when buying Pump Rifle
-Now checks for Nibbs when buying Higgs Grenade

She will still occasionally switch targets just as she is about to fire her snipe, i am still working on a fix for that, but hopefully the nerfs to her snipe aim should make it a bit more bearable.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:42 pm
Posts: 2289
Is this the Rae bot in the game at the moment? Because Aimbot certainly sums it up, lol.

Really is a slippery slope. Get rid of the super aim assistance and she's trash. Keep it and it's just annoying. :derp:

_________________
BARON NUMNUM'S HIGH FLYIN' BEANS


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:24 am
Posts: 2
She's really broken, she never miss her targets, it's like I'm playing against a damn hacker.
It's annoying to play against, even in 60% difficulty, she kills the entire team and buys all the damage and kill me with two shots , I can't play and improve my Admiral Swiggins and Leon skills against bots because that damn bot always focus on me and I keep losing solars and keep dying multiple times because that demon hates me. :table:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
xLeoPlay wrote:
She's really broken, she never miss her targets, it's like I'm playing against a damn hacker.
It's annoying to play against, even in 60% difficulty, she kills the entire team and buys all the damage and kill me with two shots , I can't play and improve my Admiral Swiggins and Leon skills against bots because that damn bot always focus on me and I keep losing solars and keep dying multiple times because that demon hates me. :table:


(Both of those guys can interrupt Raelynn, if you didn't know...)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: 3 miles under in a text file
FlawlessHair wrote:
xLeoPlay wrote:
She's really broken, she never miss her targets, it's like I'm playing against a damn hacker.
It's annoying to play against, even in 60% difficulty, she kills the entire team and buys all the damage and kill me with two shots , I can't play and improve my Admiral Swiggins and Leon skills against bots because that damn bot always focus on me and I keep losing solars and keep dying multiple times because that demon hates me. :table:


(Both of those guys can interrupt Raelynn, if you didn't know...)

Veanko wrote:
She will swap out Flashy Glasses for Iron Rifle if the enemy team has a naut that can interrupt her snipe

_________________
"If it works well the first time, something is really, really wrong."

Veanko wrote:
Ignotis the hedgehog confirmed


STEAM


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
Ignotis wrote:
FlawlessHair wrote:
xLeoPlay wrote:
She's really broken, she never miss her targets, it's like I'm playing against a damn hacker.
It's annoying to play against, even in 60% difficulty, she kills the entire team and buys all the damage and kill me with two shots , I can't play and improve my Admiral Swiggins and Leon skills against bots because that damn bot always focus on me and I keep losing solars and keep dying multiple times because that demon hates me. :table:


(Both of those guys can interrupt Raelynn, if you didn't know...)

Veanko wrote:
She will swap out Flashy Glasses for Iron Rifle if the enemy team has a naut that can interrupt her snipe


Clevaaaaaaar Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 10:25 pm
Posts: 209
xLeoPlay wrote:
She's really broken, she never miss her targets, it's like I'm playing against a damn hacker.
It's annoying to play against, even in 60% difficulty, she kills the entire team and buys all the damage and kill me with two shots , I can't play and improve my Admiral Swiggins and Leon skills against bots because that damn bot always focus on me and I keep losing solars and keep dying multiple times because that demon hates me. :table:


I have nerfed her snipe aim by quite a bit in the latest update, so once 2.9 rolls out this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

FlawlessHair wrote:
Clevaaaaaaar Image


:rae:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:38 pm 
Offline
Ronimo Team Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Posts: 8988
Veanko wrote:
...
I have nerfed her snipe aim by quite a bit in the latest update, so once 2.9 rolls out this shouldn't be too much of a problem.
...

Just to be sure we are on the same page here: are you using the aiming settings we have added a while ago for not always keeping exactly on target? And do you vary the precision of her aiming with the bot difficulty? So in the highest leagues she aims better than in the lowest leagues?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:50 pm 
Offline
Ronimo Team Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Posts: 8988
I have just downloaded the updated new version of this bot, so that will go live in patch 2.9.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [IN-GAME] Raelynn - Aimbot
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 10:25 pm
Posts: 209
Joost wrote:
Just to be sure we are on the same page here: are you using the aiming settings we have added a while ago for not always keeping exactly on target? And do you vary the precision of her aiming with the bot difficulty? So in the highest leagues she aims better than in the lowest leagues?


Yes, i do use the new aiming settings and her aim does get worse on the lower difficulty settings. Though i don't think the difficulty level changes with league does it? it's always at 60% IIRC so she aims the same at league 9 and league 1 i think.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next