Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: So it's come to this; an AMA
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:23 pm 

Location: Massachusetts, where weather is as unpredictable as a laggy Clunk
Alijar wrote:
What if we don't have 16 questions to hand though?

Then Birthday hugs will do!

ColossalDonut5 wrote:
"Sixteen Round"? What's that? You play Hearthstone? What's it like having someone to love and have love you back? Have you used 4chan before?

It's my sweet sixteen today! Image :party: :redcheer:. I only played Hearthstone for a few hours on and off. Being loved and loving someone back is great. It's my first ever health relationship and I love him so much :kiss:. I'm more of a Reddit guy.

Armorend wrote:
What Civ in Civ V makes you most frustrated, whether with how they're portrayed, how they generally act, etc.?

For some odd reason, Sweden always goes uber-aggressive with me and always declares war on me or denounces me no matter what I do. I kinda wish instead of Washington for America, we had FDR or Lincoln. I mean Washington is great but a bit overused in a lot of media. Portugal's leader should've been Joao II as Maria did nothing. Fun fact, Maria went insane during her reign. Hearing voices she couldn't see and having strange visions. To match this in game, whenever you meet her, she says "Oh? Have we met before!? Maybe not actually..." in Portuguese. She also has random A.I that never can be pinpointed so it's like her insanity in real history. Maria has a lot of character in her theme. It's mood changes, match her bipolar disorder. I know it wasn't part of the question but despite Maria not being a suitable leader for Portugal, they put in a ton of little details about her.

Dice emoticon when?
Random Dice leaderboard icon pleaaaaaase
Steam!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:34 pm 

Happy birthday! (Again) :party:

How are you spending this special day?

What gifts have you gotten?

How does today compare to previous birthdays?

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:45 pm 

conorbebe wrote:
How are you spending this special day?
By staring at a computer screen and talking to friends!

What gifts have you gotten?
My significant other gifted me some EU IV DLC and I gifted myself last night, Ultimate Chicken Horse and Crawl while my friends were over

How does today compare to previous birthdays?
Well two birthdays ago I went into the town with my dog for a nice walk. My dog not only managed to pee on my leg, but to also poop on it. So there I was, walking around the town with dog pee and poop on me while a big portion of my school was at the town as there was an outdoors dance. Last year it didn't go too well either for stuff I won't want to go into. I'm still expecting one bad thing to happen today but so far looking like the best.

Dice emoticon when?
Steam!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:27 pm 

Yay! Glad to hear it! :ayla:

And maybe stay away from your dog until the day is over, just to be safe! :tongue:

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:44 am 

Wait it's your birthday today? Neat! Happy birthday!

I'm guessing you're either staying up really late because of it (I've done the same lol) or you just can't sleep, which is it? And you ok in general? I'm glad you can be happy >w>

Why won't you be my friend? :c

My super edgy backstory (Do-nut Steal! :fist:)

God, I've really screwed up haven't I? No hard feelings y'all

Steam

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:53 pm 

What are your thoughts on the election results?

Would a dead gorilla that actually got 11000 votes be a better president than Trump or Clinton?

Gameinsky wrote:
in army time 9 + 5 actually equals 14, but if you use AM/PM system 9 + 5 = 2

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:22 am 

Renorec wrote:
What are your thoughts on the election results?

Would a dead gorilla that actually got 11000 votes be a better president than Trump or Clinton?

I'm tired, and a bit frustrated right now so me trying to go for political ambuigity is a lost now..

I loved Clinton. I wanted her as President so bad, I loved her policies, liked her personality, and I would've loved Bill being back in the White House. Trump is a conniving conman similar to a 1900 populist dictator who will wind back the clock on progressive-ism. He is a threat to Women's Rights, Minorities, and LGBTQ Rights, and as a member of the latter, I'm quite concerned for others'. The fact that Hillary has 1.7million votes over Trump right now and that number could raise to 2.8 million is idiotic beyond comprehension. At the end of the day, it just feels so surreal. How she lost the election despite all the polls showing she would win handily and how someone so hateful and divisive as Trump could win along with the Republican Senators running for re-election. Hillary was our best chance to unify the country but now it's looking more divided than ever and I'm eagerly awaiting to 2020.

Look above for answer.

Dice emoticon when?
Steam!