Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Bowserslave's AMA
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:02 am 

Quoted for bottom paging you Catti so sowwy plz forgive meeeeeee :GnawCry:

catgame21234 wrote:
Quote:
I never told Cat this, but if "The Bullfrog" was ever serious and went over to her house, I was ready to ask a good friend of mine to stay in the area if he ever came to act as an invisible bodyguard.

now im glad we're engaged :lol:

Fun time, name a random OTHER secret you've kept from me that you can tell me now with zero context?

All time favorit mon but excluding anything from Gens 1 and 3 as options. [cause i know your fav babe :CocoWink: ]

After you've been trained in editing, do you read the world diffrently? :huh:

Quote:
Opinions on Kirby

What if i told you Kirby was one of the few insprations of sheepi honey?
AND BOBOBO?
Dose that change the charater to you?

Who's the best babe? :kiss: vs :rae:

Whats a Mario kart power up you'd love to see in the kart games and how would it work?

Favorit competitive smash player?

Top 3 bowser minions of all time and why [it could souly be from visual looks.]

RamenFrog wrote:
He's probably one of the sweetest people I've met on the community

trinary wrote:
Anything burrhe posts must be exciting

trinary wrote:
It's even more exciting than I'd imagined :redcheer:

MrPillowTheGreat wrote:
when i dream i dream of burrhe.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:26 am 

On a scale of one to DAWWWWWWW how would you think others take how open you all are?

My super edgy backstory (Do-nut Steal! :fist:)

God, I've really screwed up haven't I? No hard feelings y'all

Steam

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:42 am 

Re-opening this due to having a decent amount of time open thanks to Thanksgiving Break.
Ask me whatever you'd like, although I'll be less likely to answer anything regarding religion, politics to an extent [I will state "I'm not answering this" in any circumstance and try to give some kind of satisfactory substance] or anything about the current mafia game we may be playing in since that's rule breaking.

Starting from scratch so ask away.

Post subject: Re: Bowserslave's AMA (Re-opened)
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:55 am 

Location: Massachusetts, where weather is as unpredictable as a laggy Clunk
Rate the 4 Smash Games based on how much you personally enjoyed them

Winter or Summer?

City or small Town?

Top 3 list of Movie Directors?

What starter did you go with for Sun/Moon?

You enjoying Sun/Moon, is it worth a pick up? (No Spoilers Please)

Dice emoticon when?
Random Dice leaderboard icon pleaaaaaase
Steam!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:06 pm 

Bacon Bomb

1. Rate the 4 Smash Games based on how much you personally enjoyed them
I actually enjoy each and every one of the 4 main Smash Games (cause I never played PM) equally .
I'm not Melee > Smash 4
I'm not Smash 4 > Melee

I love watching both of their competitive scenes and have a desire to play in them someday (although I'm conflicted which one I'd want to play. Smash 4 seems easier to get into cause I actually have the game but I really want to play Melee competitive like I tried to do so many years ago in like 2004). I don't know if I would play them both competitively considering if even pros like M2K have a tough time switching between games and staying consistent, there's no way my scrub ass could do the same.

So if I had to give them a number it'd be

Smash 64
Casually: 8/10
Competitive: 0/10 [No desire and no one near my area to play competitively]

Melee
Casually: 9/10
Competitive: 9.5/10

Brawl
Casually: 7/10
Competitive: 0/10 [I personally could not calm my salt if I were to lose a game because I tripped and got chain grabbed by ICs. Brawl doesn't look fun to me competitively speaking]

Smash 4
Casually: 9.5/10
Competitive: 8.5/10

2. Winter or Summer?
I'm going to say Summer, but not because of the weather.
It's because I can't stand Winter getting dark as early as 4-5pm. Part of my motivation to work relies on Sunlight for certain tasks, so I get less productive in the Winter.

3. City or small Town?
I think I've basically lived in both and I don't have a preference.
But I think I'd choose a small town because I want to have a sense of community and really know my neighbors and everyone else who lives nearby.

4. Top 3 list of Movie Directors?
They're cliched I know but you have to respect their prowess and their success. They are major inspirations for me one way or another. Shamefully I need to watch more of their films because I haven't watched as much as I should have.
1. Stanley Kubrick.
My style of directing I feel most emulates how Kubrick was when he did it, and thats in the sense of being so keen on the details for a great talk. Everytime I film a scene, I always tell my actors "All right guys we need an Insurance Take so let's do it again". My friends jokingly poke fun at me whenever I say the term "Let's do an Insurance Take", and I do them because in editing I suddenly might not like the take I found good during shooting. I wouldn't be surprised if I ever were to say this outloud unironically.
2. Quentin Terentino
Now he makes films that's probably different in the style I would like to make, but I have to respect his work and what he's done. I did a project for my Intermediate Class and put myself in it because I needed to fill the part in. A girl exclaimed outloud enjoying the piece "Wow you're like Terentino putting yourself in your films". It was how I first heard of him, and seeing the work he's done I have a huge respect for it. I want to watch more of his films for sure.
3. Steven Spielberg
My Endgoal Dream is to one day be a director as big as this guy is. He made a ton of classics back in the way, and I aspire to one day be a name as big as he is.
Honorable Mentions/I really need to watch more of their films
-James Cameron
-Alfred Hitchcock
-Anyone else good honestly

5. What starter did you go with for Sun/Moon?
Rowlet.
I wanted him since Day 1, and I stuck to him.

6. You enjoying Sun/Moon, is it worth a pick up? (No Spoilers Please)
I'll keep it simple; Yes and Yes.
If you were disappointed in X and Y, you won't be here.
I have no joke over 20 Pokemon I want to use on my main team so there is no shortage of good Pokemon for your main story team.
And it is a decent challenge so far. Much harder than anything in X and Y's early game.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:54 am 

Location: Massachusetts, where weather is as unpredictable as a laggy Clunk
Got a list of features you would like to see in Smash Bros Switch?

Favorite 3 games that have been announced for the Switch?

What 3 games/sequels would you love to be made for the Switch?

Dice emoticon when?
Random Dice leaderboard icon pleaaaaaase
Steam!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:13 am 

Bacon Bomb wrote:
Got a list of features you would like to see in Smash Bros Switch?

Favorite 3 games that have been announced for the Switch?

What 3 games/sequels would you love to be made for the Switch?

[Just gonna quote normally and break my format since it's only one person]

1. I don't have too much expectations honestly. As long as theres a USB to let me use my GC controllers, then I'm ok. The portable aspect of a Console Smash is already more than I can ask for; it'll finally make me able to play some buddies of mine at College.
Now if they were to add maybe 1 new game mode and maybe 1 surprise character then that would be hype af [Not ICs though I don't care for them, and I cared for them even less when I learned how much of a nuisance they were competitively in Melee and Brawl, so good riddance imo, although to be fair the mechanics of Smash 4 stop any kind of chaingrabbing tactics that they had before to work so they might not be a pain if they come back]

2. I haven't kept up too much with what's announced so I'm just going to say
The hopeful New 3D Mario Game
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
••(If it counts) Gamecube Virtual Console games in general, with Melee being the most exciting [if its true]
Skyrim (So I can finally play it for myself)

3. This is a good one. Lemme think about it for a bit, but for you it'll already be up
•No More Heroes 3
(A long time ago Suda 51 said he would make a sequel to NMH2 when the new Nintendo Console [Wii U] at the time would come out, and we never got it. Maybe now we'll finally get a sequel to what was originally a Nintendo Exclusive underrated IP.
•A sequel/spiritual successor to Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness or a Console Pokemon Game in general similar to the Stadium games
Pokemon has had an amazing 20th Anniversary and I know there's coding in Sun and Moon to give all Pokemon a walk and run animation that I believe was meant to follow the trainer, but was cut from the final game. I don't know how much of that is accurate, but if the assets are there I really want a Console Pokemon game. Either a Colosseum like game with Shadow Pokemon and potentially a more mature plot or a place for me to use my competitively breeded Pokemon from the past and from Sun and Moon.
•Just any game that makes Bowser a main playable character in his own adventure
Self explanatory lmao