Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: I'M BACK BABY!
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:04 am 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Welcome back aboard the ship.

We have redone the carpets and added a wonderful new set of gas lights below deck. Unfortunately, we also struck a reef and are taking on water fast: apparently attempting to boil off the water by setting fire to the ship was not the best idea, but we are certain if we keep pretending that everything is going to be fine, then everything will be fine.

In other news, we threw the quartermaster overboard because actually interacting with the crew was funnelling precious time away from simply pretending to interact with the crew.

Oh, and we decided to switch to a new recruitment process in which we simply use a huge vacuum to suck unwilling citizens from nearby harbour towns onto the ship: they promptly get bored of being here and launch themselves off the bow, but it was a sound investment no matter how much extra weight it adds.

The sails also fell off some time ago, but who really needed those, right?

None of that matter though, because just look at the new carpets!

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post subject: Re: I'M BACK BABY!
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:26 pm 

The Lord Protector wrote:
Welcome back aboard the ship.

We have redone the carpets and added a wonderful new set of gas lights below deck. Unfortunately, we also struck a reef and are taking on water fast: apparently attempting to boil off the water by setting fire to the ship was not the best idea, but we are certain if we keep pretending that everything is going to be fine, then everything will be fine.

In other news, we threw the quartermaster overboard because actually interacting with the crew was funnelling precious time away from simply pretending to interact with the crew.

Oh, and we decided to switch to a new recruitment process in which we simply use a huge vacuum to suck unwilling citizens from nearby harbour towns onto the ship: they promptly get bored of being here and launch themselves off the bow, but it was a sound investment no matter how much extra weight it adds.

The sails also fell off some time ago, but who really needed those, right?

None of that matter though, because just look at the new carpets!

Damn