Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Donations.
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:36 am 

Do you guys accept donations?

I've grown to love this game since the US release. My brother and I play around 4-6 games a day versus. There is an incredible amount of depth to such a simple style gameplay. I would very much like to donate, I just feel that 10$ for this game didn't do you guys justice.

I hope this game takes off, and you guys make a killing. I understand you guys are working with a small team, and lack the manpower to make this game online, but let us fans do our part and help with donations.

Thanks for your time, and game.

Post subject: Re: Donations.
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:44 pm 

i don't know ronimos position on donations, but feel like i'm in the same situation,

i'm just gonna buy a bunch of wiipoints cards to give friends copies. :)
share the game goodness

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:22 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Quote:
Do you guys accept donations?

I've grown to love this game since the US release. My brother and I play around 4-6 games a day versus. There is an incredible amount of depth to such a simple style gameplay. I would very much like to donate, I just feel that 10$ for this game didn't do you guys justice.

I hope this game takes off, and you guys make a killing. I understand you guys are working with a small team, and lack the manpower to make this game online, but let us fans do our part and help with donations.

Thanks for your time, and game.

First of all: thanks for your enthousiasm! As of now we don't have a donations system set up, and I don't really know if we ever will... What we do like people to do is to use Wii's gifting feature to gift the game to friends, essentially that'll work the same as donations except more people get to play the game...

As for online, maybe there will be some online Swords & Soldiering going on in the future, but it's way to early to make serious statements about that... We'll see :monkey:

currently working on:
UI, daily missions, brawls

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:31 pm 

That's also an way 2 support :)

Olivier, how is life in Utrecht these days? Still busy with hard working or taking some rest?