Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Stats Glitch....Is there anything that can be done?
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:02 am 

I have won 51/55 games but after I logged in it now says 10/55 on one score and something else on a different score. It bothers me! I am ranked in the 70's and can easily be in the top 10 soon but with a record looking like that when it is completely inaccurate makes me almost not want to play the game. Is there any way to fix this?

Post subject: Re: Stats Glitch....Is there anything that can be done?
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:02 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

What do you mean by "on one score" and "on a different score"? There is only one Leaderboard, right?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm 

On the main leaderboard it says one thing, then when I toggle it to my friends leaderboard it says a different score for me. IDK why, and both are wrong. It should say 51 under the trophy and 55 under games played and it says like 10 or something now.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:35 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Hmm, that is indeed strange. I have no idea why that is happening. I'm afraid the patching process on PSN is so difficult that we won't be able to do a patch just for things like this, though, sorry. :( I wish patching on PSN was as simple as it is on Steam...

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:30 am 

Well I regret to say I play games professionally and I was attempting to get a pro ladder in the works for competitive play, but I cannot do that for a game who cannot maintain accurate statistics. Although it was a fun few days, I will no longer be playing Ronimo games. When my stats go from amazing to embarrassing due to a glitch that you cannot patch, it becomes pointless to play online and try to climb the leaderboards. I would appreciate if Ronimo took some pride and initiative in trying to fix the game.