Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Berserker are OP.
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 pm 

The vikings are like the hardest race to beat. There Berserkers are way to stronge. They only cost 55 and it takes two swordsmen to take down 1 Berserker and 3 jaguar Warriors to take down 1 Berserker. so the viking player only pays like 55 gold for a unit that can take down just about two to three units that costed you 100/150 gold and that does not include the Berserker being healed. The viking player only has to keep spawning Berserkers and healing them in the early game to win. I know the viking are suppose to be every strong but the Berserker should go up on its gold cost or lower its damage just a little bit. What do you guys think?

Other then that this game is awesome!

Post subject: Re: Berserker are OP.
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 pm 

Dart Blowers and Zen masters totally own Beserkers. So do Sun Giants, Ninja Monkeys and Rocketeers.

Vikings have fighters that have lots of health, but the other factions have other strenghts that kinda balances them out.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:44 pm 

I just meant early game becouse in the late game it is easier to take them down but i still think they should at least cost like 65-70 gold. are they going to patch this game it the near future? are they able to do it?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 pm 

I think there fine.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:21 pm 

yeah they are fine. big health bar but thats all. yes, chinese/swordsmen suck against them early on. but with so much shortly shooty later, the solution is obvious.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 am 

david12596 wrote:
The vikings are like the hardest race to beat. There Berserkers are way to stronge. They only cost 55 and it takes two swordsmen to take down 1 Berserker and 3 jaguar Warriors to take down 1 Berserker. so the viking player only pays like 55 gold for a unit that can take down just about two to three units that costed you 100/150 gold and that does not include the Berserker being healed. The viking player only has to keep spawning Berserkers and healing them in the early game to win. I know the viking are suppose to be every strong but the Berserker should go up on its gold cost or lower its damage just a little bit. What do you guys think?

Other then that this game is awesome!

Don't fight berserkers with other melee units. With aztecs, multiple dart blowers can take out berserkers nicely because of their slow walking speed. With the chinese it's more difficult, but delay your building of men until you have enough for both a monkey and a swordsman and then build them together. That way, you can take advantage of the stun inflicted by the monkey and get the most out of your swordsman. Also, don't play on small maps, because those cater to the vikings in my experience =(. Goshdarn vikings and their buddha dragons.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 pm 

Well done ronimo, everyone on this forum has a different view on who is the most overpowerd class which must meen that the game is completely balanced! :ugeek:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:55 pm 

leon794 wrote:
Well done ronimo, everyone on this forum has a different view on who is the most overpowerd class which must meen that the game is completely balanced! :ugeek:

OMG someone thinks the chinese are overpowered!?!? I though they were underpower.