Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: viking campaign: mission 10 (achievement)
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 am 

Hello everyone :!: I tried several times to do the achievement «Pity the fool!» on mission 10 of the viking campaign and my tower always get destroyed quickly. After that, Tho...no Mr Thor throw his hammer and I can't get the achievement. Does someone have any tips about it? What's important to buy first :?:

Post subject: Re: viking campaign: mission 10 (achievement)
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 pm 

I finally did it :D ! I just didn't let go more than one or two soldiers at the start. This way, I was able to buy every spells and units quickly. The catapults really helped too but that's the spells that made me win because if you launch too much units there will be more ennemies so I killed the chineses with thunder and a few units that I always healed.

I have also trouble with the achievement «Keep your lousy army» on mission 10 of the aztec because you have to don't use the vikings and kill the first catapults because you can't control them if you want the achievement. Does someone have any tips for this one :?:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 am 

I think this was mentioned in another topic but you pretty much have to spam dartblowers in the beginning and also get poison bomb to take out the vikings. Once you've killed the vikings, send in the panther warriors to take out the catapults (since they can get in close without being attacked by the catapults. Oh and make sure they don't take down your tower and if they do make sure they don't get too far into your home base, or you'll take control of them and won't get the achievement. From then on, take all the lower pathways to avoid the towers and reach the viking base with a strong force (keep spamming dart blowers). That will fall quickly if you just keep sending in troops. After that, keep taking the lower paths to get to the chinese and they too will fall. If everything goes to plan it shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes to win the match and get the achievement. :monkey:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:24 pm 

Thanks for that strategy ;) I just did everything that you said ant it works.Only two more achievements to go!