Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Ideas to Improve your selling of Swords & Soldiers
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 am 

Since Awesomenauts is pretty popular, and Swords & Soldiers wasn't, and there are skins on Awesomeanuts, and people like them. I have an Idea is if you do certain things in Swords & Soldiers like completing achivements, be above rank 1000 or what ever and you will get skins in Awesomenauts, like the Necro Voltar was pretty cool, I think this is a good Idea to improve selling of Swords & Soldiers.

Post subject: Re: Ideas to Improve your selling of Swords & Soldiers
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 am 

ChibiYu wrote:
Since Awesomenauts is pretty popular, and Swords & Soldiers wasn't, and there are skins on Awesomeanuts, and people like them. I have an Idea is if you do certain things in Swords & Soldiers like completing achivements, be above rank 1000 or what ever and you will get skins in Awesomenauts, like the Necro Voltar was pretty cool, I think this is a good Idea to improve selling of Swords & Soldiers.

so people get skins they cant use unless they have awesomenauts... sounds like a pretty bad reward if they dont like MOBA's...

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post subject: Re: Ideas to Improve your selling of Swords & Soldiers
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 pm 

Yea but if you slip in a few skins into S&S it can make it a must buy for all Awesomenauts fans.

At this point I think very few people are left without S&S who will find it outside of "through Awesomenauts," thus I think it's a pretty good idea.