Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Re: So, how about chinese gets nerfed a bit?
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:24 am 

I agree, Chinese are a tad overpowered, ESPECIALLY when you're fighting against them with Aztec. It's almost impossible to push since Rocketeers constantly take out your Dartblowers and Skeletons, not to mention Poison Bomb doesn't kill an enemy with full health, and Cage Trap, while VERY useful early game, is useless when you've got 50 units on the screen :|

Either nerf Chinese a tad, or, better yet, buff Aztec a bit. I think skeletons should have enough health to sustain 3 rockets, not 2. This will allow them to stand a chance to push back. :D

Post subject: Re: So, how about chinese gets nerfed a bit?
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 am 

mattdyer01 wrote:
I agree, Chinese are a tad overpowered, ESPECIALLY when you're fighting against them with Aztec. It's almost impossible to push since Rocketeers constantly take out your Dartblowers and Skeletons, not to mention Poison Bomb doesn't kill an enemy with full health, and Cage Trap, while VERY useful early game, is useless when you've got 50 units on the screen :|

Either nerf Chinese a tad, or, better yet, buff Aztec a bit. I think skeletons should have enough health to sustain 3 rockets, not 2. This will allow them to stand a chance to push back. :D

I agree. I think the Aztec are the weakest out of the 3 factions. They're really fun to play, but they're also really hard to play. Personally, I think that Mindcontrol should be buffed, because right now, it doesn't make sense to use it. When you sacrifice and get 350 mana, which would you rather do: Mindcontrol 4 or less units (that are usually in a position where they will die quickly before they become useful), depending on the mana cost, or cast Boulder? There isn't much of an incentive to use Mindcontrol because it's simpler just to wait for Boulder. If the mana cost was decreased to maybe "20 mana + 1/4 or 1/3 of target's build price + 1/2 of target's health" as opposed to "20 mana + 1/2 of target's build price + 1/2 of target's health".

They should also decrease the mana cost of Boulder to 250. Boulder is not better than Dragon. They should also increase the mana cost of Dragon to 350 or maybe 450.