Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ghost Leon and Cyber Coco!]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:21 pm
Posts: 3635
"The sleeper awakes!" is a reference to <3 <3

_________________
DarkDXZ wrote:
Goddamnit VienLa, stop making assumptions everyone around you is omniscient. :shady:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ghost Leon and Cyber Coco!]
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 am
Posts: 4926
Location: Brazil
VienLa wrote:
"The sleeper awakes!" is a reference to <3 <3


Ah, sorry VienLa. I saw that a while ago, but was confused as I thought you were referring to ghost leon/cyber coco. I added it to Genji's quotes now. ;)

_________________
Visit and improve the Official Awesomenauts Wiki!
Make Ribbs happen, Ronimo!
Fred McPain™ wrote:
we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ghost Leon and Cyber Coco!]
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 am
Posts: 4926
Location: Brazil
Bumping for Ahrpl! Check original post. :thumb:

_________________
Visit and improve the Official Awesomenauts Wiki!
Make Ribbs happen, Ronimo!
Fred McPain™ wrote:
we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ahrpl]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Posts: 2644
Location: Stage Left
Rpv, any idea when we'll be getting Ghost Leon and Cyber Coco's quotes in place? I don't know if they still give us the files with all the quotes in order?

_________________
Hey.
I like to put out of context quotes here:

thesilverskull190 wrote:
his totem is rather large...


catgame21234 wrote:
That's amazing how powerful something that small is.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ahrpl]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 am
Posts: 4926
Location: Brazil
Memorme31 wrote:
Rpv, any idea when we'll be getting Ghost Leon and Cyber Coco's quotes in place? I don't know if they still give us the files with all the quotes in order?


Unfortunately I can't do it myself, as I don't own these skins. I do believe RinsHale has then though... if he wants to do that.

_________________
Visit and improve the Official Awesomenauts Wiki!
Make Ribbs happen, Ronimo!
Fred McPain™ wrote:
we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ahrpl]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 am
Posts: 1454
Location: Nomada
If I am not wrong "Polly! Polly!" is a reference to firs Phoenix Wright's game, fourth case. Where there is a parrot named Polly!

Proof > http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Polly

_________________
Twitter // Art thread // Nauts Randomizer


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ahrpl]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 am
Posts: 4926
Location: Brazil
Gifte wrote:
If I am not wrong "Polly! Polly!" is a reference to firs Phoenix Wright's game, fourth case. Where there is a parrot named Polly!

Proof > http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Polly


I believe it is just a stereotypical "parrot" name. There are many Pollys out there. The one on ace attourney wasn't the first I saw, and certainly won't be the last. ;)

_________________
Visit and improve the Official Awesomenauts Wiki!
Make Ribbs happen, Ronimo!
Fred McPain™ wrote:
we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ahrpl]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 am
Posts: 1454
Location: Nomada
rpvarela wrote:
Gifte wrote:
If I am not wrong "Polly! Polly!" is a reference to firs Phoenix Wright's game, fourth case. Where there is a parrot named Polly!

Proof > http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Polly


I believe it is just a stereotypical "parrot" name. There are many Pollys out there. The one on ace attourney wasn't the first I saw, and certainly won't be the last. ;)


Oh, how curious... Anyway, I liked the idea of a reference to Phoenix Wright :leoneyes:

Keep the good work

_________________
Twitter // Art thread // Nauts Randomizer


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ahrpl]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Posts: 2644
Location: Stage Left
rpvarela wrote:
Memorme31 wrote:
Rpv, any idea when we'll be getting Ghost Leon and Cyber Coco's quotes in place? I don't know if they still give us the files with all the quotes in order?


Unfortunately I can't do it myself, as I don't own these skins. I do believe RinsHale has then though... if he wants to do that.


Haven't seen Rins for a while... he finally broke his 200+ day streak.

_________________
Hey.
I like to put out of context quotes here:

thesilverskull190 wrote:
his totem is rather large...


catgame21234 wrote:
That's amazing how powerful something that small is.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The wikia update thread [Ahrpl]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 85
Im still here. Just not so active anymore. If Ronimo will create some new in-game icons wich i will be able to achieve (by working) only then i will 24/7 again on wiki :) -sigh- and i I have not found any team for saxxy event for this year :( if someone already have tf2 team for event and need good advertising or work in photoshop, or sony vegas things, or help with script writing then PM me.

_________________
http://awesomenauts.wikia.com/wiki/User:RinsHale


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next

cron