Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:58 am 

Like the Voltar who, instead of healing his allies, tries to chase after a Dizzy who has all of her dashes.
Professional League 9 player. :voltarroll:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:29 pm 

When you win a game but don't gain any rank
How is that broken too

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:13 pm 

Alijar wrote:
When you win a game but don't gain any rank
How is that broken too

because you the amount of rating between you and the player above you was greater than the amount you gained for winning

Check out my streams: twitch.tv/the_eddster27
Make sure you follow the MS Paint off!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:45 am 

"Oh, someone on my team picked Raelynn and she's got a Rae medal and everything. It's gonna be easy peazy to coordinate a gaze into a snipe/rift, such a good time to pick Yoolip".

So... am i the only one who gets Raelynn "mains" who can't even land a decent rift? I'm not even talking about sniping but, you know, landing a rift that might just inconvenience the enemy team just a little bit? On the same note, thank you for never sniping a snared enemy, while leaving me to die in the process. Very honorable and commendable.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 am 

>When you allies are too busy flaming you to kill the enemy :huh:
TBH Voltar running this build wonders why his two tank team can't do *. Ecks dee kill yourself.

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:14 pm 

monkeybusiness wrote:
"Oh, someone on my team picked Raelynn and she's got a Rae medal and everything. It's gonna be easy peazy to coordinate a gaze into a snipe/rift, such a good time to pick Yoolip".

So... am i the only one who gets Raelynn "mains" who can't even land a decent rift? I'm not even talking about sniping but, you know, landing a rift that might just inconvenience the enemy team just a little bit? On the same note, thank you for never sniping a snared enemy, while leaving me to die in the process. Very honorable and commendable.

The medals dont mean a thing.

If someone gains a golden medal by playing just Rae and winning below half of her matches in League 4-5, she can be pretty useless when the matchmaking gives team of L2-3 opponents against her.

Also, there are smurff accounts who have "just the blue medal" for Derpl lets say, but play like god as him since this is just his new Derpl only-account and in reality has played 1000+ times as him with his main acco.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 pm 

Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
IsoKoala wrote:
monkeybusiness wrote:

The medals dont mean a thing.

If someone gains a golden medal by playing just Rae and winning below half of her matches in League 4-5, she can be pretty useless when the matchmaking gives team of L2-3 opponents against her.

Also, there are smurff accounts who have "just the blue medal" for Derpl lets say, but play like god as him since this is just his new Derpl only-account and in reality has played 1000+ times as him with his main acco.

This is true. I have 200 Vinnie wins with my 100 wins medal earned quite a few seasons ago and around 1k played as him, he was my main for a solid 4 seasons.

I SUCK, AS VINNIE

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:10 pm 

@IsoKoala True, medals don't mean much nowadays but, jesus, when a Rae with a 250 wins medal leaves me to die every single time and never takes advantage of my gaze, what am i supposed to do? Even if you got the medal against bots, surely you'd know the basics of that character, right?

Since i had a mission that involved winning with Coco, i decide to stick with her today in soloq. After a couple of close lost matches, i was like "eh, it's fine, we did what we could". Then, as if fate would have it, i got a Rae on my team. "Well, it's fine" i thought... our remaining teammate was a Yoolip so i took it as a personal mission to make sure he would be safe. We started fairly well, push a couple of turrets but i start noticing a pattern. Every single time Yoolip commits, i also go in while Rae doesn't bother herself too much. "It's fine, we still have the advantage"... however, as the match went on, Rae got more and more scared to even push which meant me and Yoolip were constantly 2v3 them. It all ends when me and Yoolip die, we both spam "defend" because we thought "It's a Raelynn, she can stall for days"... untill she decides to run towards Ayla and die. GG no re.

Another match, this time with a Rocket and a Skolldir. "Oh, they have shiny skins, they must know what they're doing"... Rocket can't land a rocket and Skolldir thinks it's a good idea to not buy any regen whatsoever which means he can land a grand total of 3-4 punches before he goes back to base. We end up losing against a bot... who ended up being blamed by one of my teammates for, and i quote, "being annoying". :lolstar:

Last match starts with me getting a weird kill only to find out that everyone's ping is all over the place. "Well, this will make things interesting", i thought and, oh boy, it most certainly did. Swiggins would insta-hook and/or anchor people without being able to see his animation. After being pushed in for quite some time, i start solo pushing (since no one else seems to be bothered to do so) and get insta-killed by Swiggins. Due to frustration, i complain about how laggy he is (his lag would fluctuate between being red or empty) and then, our 0/3 Scoop decides to chime in with this gem of a quote "lol i never see you in any teamfights", the Scoop who i must save all the time with Blaze and bodyblocking. Insta DC, i regret nothing.

In summary - Rae is made of paper mache and even the slightest breeze will gust her away, people picking meme builds for characters reliant on certain items and last, but not least, me not being garbage but not being good enough with Coco so i can carry when needed (kinda like the Jimmy scenario from a while ago).

P.S. - i despise Raelynn with all my hate and every single time there is one, it removes any fun whatsoever i can have.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:27 am 

Lol, dont trust skins either btw. I have bought all the skins there is, but not actually play all of the characters. If you see my Barbarian Deadlift or Malicious Max, dont expect me to carry anyone (or even survive), I have played less than 10 games as those characters. :CocoWink:

Whats frustrating for myself is, that I would actually like to play and practice many more characters... just that now at rank 2000 I can play solid fun games with 50%+ win percentage when using the ones I am used to, but whenever I pick some less played one its a lose almost every time, and I can only feel "if I had used someone I know to play, we would have won". Still I pick others time to time (maybe 20%-30%), but cant stand the losing strikes from this for long and go back to usual nauts.

Thats why I loved the Randomnauts mode with no ranks and only random nauts, was fun to play all the nauts stress-free.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:53 pm 

If I ever see a Malicious Max I assume they'll do worse than a regular Max. I mean, look at their taste in skins. :P

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210