Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212 ... 1242  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:43 pm
Posts: 5238
Location: Your cereal cupboard. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
My Team:
Level 44(Me)
Level 11
Level 22

Their team:
Level 47
Level 50
Level 50

Unsurprisingly, I quit immediately. What is with this kind of matchmaking.

_________________
binarian wrote:
Pimpolay wrote:
What kind of action hero retreats?

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Posts: 198
Duskitty wrote:
monkeybusiness wrote:
Moral of the story, kids: don't try spicy food if you can't handle the hotness. Either that or i should probably retire Jim Jams for good :shrug: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE


I... never thought about it like that. Yes, you're absolutely right! I can't disapoint those who rely on me, those who cheer me on and want me to succeed! I choose to believe in the heart of the cards, i choose to willingly sacrifice myself to mamoru my teammates... DATTEBAYO! QUEUE THE TRAINING MONTAGE SONG! (which also acts as Jimmy's killing spree for me... although i don't get to listen to it in-game very often :jimmy: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjR7JZbdONs






*30 minutes later*


Image


Thanks for nothing :thumb:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:22 am
Posts: 5377
Location: Victoria, Australia
:ixsad:

_________________
Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm
Posts: 5945
Location: Barrier Magazine Marketing Department
Like the Voltar who, instead of healing his allies, tries to chase after a Dizzy who has all of her dashes.
Professional League 9 player. :voltarroll:

_________________
I was Chogi.
Emo Chapington wrote:
[Post brought to you by GuyBrush]
Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:43 pm
Posts: 5238
Location: Your cereal cupboard. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
When you win a game but don't gain any rank
How is that broken too

_________________
binarian wrote:
Pimpolay wrote:
What kind of action hero retreats?

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:11 pm
Posts: 1359
Location: A bunker in prep for the first AI war
Alijar wrote:
When you win a game but don't gain any rank
How is that broken too


because you the amount of rating between you and the player above you was greater than the amount you gained for winning

_________________
My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055582507

Check out my streams: twitch.tv/the_eddster27
Make sure you follow the MS Paint off!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Posts: 198
"Oh, someone on my team picked Raelynn and she's got a Rae medal and everything. It's gonna be easy peazy to coordinate a gaze into a snipe/rift, such a good time to pick Yoolip".

Image

So... am i the only one who gets Raelynn "mains" who can't even land a decent rift? I'm not even talking about sniping but, you know, landing a rift that might just inconvenience the enemy team just a little bit? On the same note, thank you for never sniping a snared enemy, while leaving me to die in the process. Very honorable and commendable.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm
Posts: 5945
Location: Barrier Magazine Marketing Department
>When you allies are too busy flaming you to kill the enemy :huh:
TBH Voltar running this build wonders why his two tank team can't do *. Ecks dee kill yourself.

_________________
I was Chogi.
Emo Chapington wrote:
[Post brought to you by GuyBrush]
Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 958
monkeybusiness wrote:
"Oh, someone on my team picked Raelynn and she's got a Rae medal and everything. It's gonna be easy peazy to coordinate a gaze into a snipe/rift, such a good time to pick Yoolip".

Image

So... am i the only one who gets Raelynn "mains" who can't even land a decent rift? I'm not even talking about sniping but, you know, landing a rift that might just inconvenience the enemy team just a little bit? On the same note, thank you for never sniping a snared enemy, while leaving me to die in the process. Very honorable and commendable.


The medals dont mean a thing.

If someone gains a golden medal by playing just Rae and winning below half of her matches in League 4-5, she can be pretty useless when the matchmaking gives team of L2-3 opponents against her.

Also, there are smurff accounts who have "just the blue medal" for Derpl lets say, but play like god as him since this is just his new Derpl only-account and in reality has played 1000+ times as him with his main acco.

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 am
Posts: 637
Location: starstorm's ventilation system.
IsoKoala wrote:
monkeybusiness wrote:
"Oh, someone on my team picked Raelynn and she's got a Rae medal and everything. It's gonna be easy peazy to coordinate a gaze into a snipe/rift, such a good time to pick Yoolip".

Image

So... am i the only one who gets Raelynn "mains" who can't even land a decent rift? I'm not even talking about sniping but, you know, landing a rift that might just inconvenience the enemy team just a little bit? On the same note, thank you for never sniping a snared enemy, while leaving me to die in the process. Very honorable and commendable.


The medals dont mean a thing.

If someone gains a golden medal by playing just Rae and winning below half of her matches in League 4-5, she can be pretty useless when the matchmaking gives team of L2-3 opponents against her.

Also, there are smurff accounts who have "just the blue medal" for Derpl lets say, but play like god as him since this is just his new Derpl only-account and in reality has played 1000+ times as him with his main acco.

This is true. I have 200 Vinnie wins with my 100 wins medal earned quite a few seasons ago and around 1k played as him, he was my main for a solid 4 seasons.

I SUCK, AS VINNIE

_________________
Niki wrote:
finally a great patch to play in and putting an end to the bugs

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212 ... 1242  Next