Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230 ... 1242  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 am 

6 minute queue times and repeatedly getting entered into a new MM round, a close match lost because the enemy team backdoored and our Yoolip went 4/13, and another match doomed from the start because our Derpl decided he "didn't want to play Derpl after the trap nerf" and promptly left in the first minute. Good to be back. :aylaroll:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 am 

The salt is real.
When I'm "salty" and write something inappropriate into the chat, we actually win sometimes.
Like a game when I decided to pick Genji (I've no idea how to play him at all) and my teammates played like they were unfamiliar with their picks too, fed 5/10 but the comeback was real :lolstar:
But when someone else starts this bs... OMG. Look, I never speak bad things about my teammates (except telling all 5 players they are * and the match sucks sometimes). But a 7000 rank Clunk that explodes using RNG for timing and positioning and blaming his squishy teammates who stick together and try to get actual kills...

Don't spill the salt. Leave this to professionals! Just play and do your best! :thumb:
(or I'll start playing bird again and you all will get an arrow in the butt!)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:21 pm 

Alright, so I was chilling. A person comes on, even though it's an alt and obviously used to just * people over cause his main is too much of a tryhard to lose rank.

"im * rae"

This was aimed at me
Alright, I told him I didn't want to be assaulted like that.

We lost cause he thought I was feeding, even though he was behind around 400 exp and 8600 turret push. Seems about right.

Next game, full on feeding cause he was on my team. I managed to still kill an enemy, and we could've won that if rae wasn't feeding and yuri didn't give up.
So I get a party request, from him. Yeah? Accept. Sit in queue till 1min, cancel. Close nauts. Petty way of getting back but it made me feel good.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:07 pm 

me: "i wanna play nibbs"
me: *picks nibbs*
someone (probably on my team): *immediately leaves match, forcing everyone to go back into queue*

cool feature

i like these guys ---> :think: :worship: :huh: :party: :facepalm: :tongue: :ayla: :chucho: :jimmy: :yoolip:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:15 pm 

mewnah wrote:
me: "i wanna play nibbs"
me: *picks nibbs*
someone (probably on my team): *immediately leaves match, forcing everyone to go back into queue*
cool feature

Soon people will quit the pickscreen as soon as they see my name:D Just started playing nauts I didn't play or random picking so I'm famous already :ix:
0/10 every game!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:27 am 

One of these things aren't like the others, it's not like they idly stood behind turrets the entire game and still died 13 times.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:58 pm 

Uiomancant wrote:
One of these things aren't like the others, it's not like they idly stood behind turrets the entire game and still died 13 times.

Nice Lonestar build! :thumb:
I play Genji in the same manner.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:41 pm 

Uiomancant wrote:

Oh, I was in that match too, guess who. and sorry for insulting your Nibbs play earlier

It bothers me that we kinda had a chance of winning that despite the rough start, if Lone hadn't died 13 times in, like, 18 minutes or something. Image

Edit: I just noticed what you meant by 1/4 the EXP gain, jesus

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 pm 

ScR wrote:
Uiomancant wrote:

Triple blessing rush?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:25 pm 

Uiomancant wrote:
ScR wrote:
Uiomancant wrote:

Triple blessing rush?

I started recently and yet have no idea what I'm doing with him. It's just fun to move around the map fast and coccooning enemies (especially on SS, already did that kill lol). I can't quite figure out how aggro I can(should) be so I feed a lot (yep! dying as Genji, the unkillable character) :lolstar: or when that stupid monkey sits in the bush laying his mines instead of helping his squishy allies which costs him a loss, but I died 2 more times because of that and that's annoying

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230 ... 1242  Next