Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230 ... 1242  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:01 pm 

Can't complain about having bad matches since the last patch went live. Nicely done, Ronimo! :thumb:

...mostly 'cause the game now runs like zork for me to the point where it became unplayable but you can't argue with results.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:34 pm 

So this is it. 10 winstreak and it's over. Now... welp... I guess a 50 lost games without even a tiny chance to win. This is how it works. This is my reward.

And why Qi'tara is SO tanky now? She takes no damage at all during SSS. Is there physical immunity added to CC now?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:38 pm 

It's pretty frustrating being low L2 and having to face eddster of all people. This patch put a lot of characters in good spots but the matchmaking is still so obnoxious to deal with at times...

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:00 am 

Uiomancant wrote:
GuyBrush wrote:
Qi'Tara who can't kill a Yoolip with no upgrades wrote:
You're just bad. You deserve to lose.

Can we talk about that build?

My build? I literally just built the biggest spam/self sustain build I could, cause that's the only way I could do literally anything that game. :chucho:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:57 am 

ScR wrote:
So this is it. 10 winstreak and it's over. Now... welp... I guess a 50 lost games without even a tiny chance to win. This is how it works. This is my reward.

And why Qi'tara is SO tanky now? She takes no damage at all during SSS. Is there physical immunity added to CC now?

100 damage shield. That's it.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:15 am 

A lovely co-op only bug happened again. When it occurs, you will be stuck at settings menu until you restart the whole game/get kicked out of the match. So it means an automatical lose in either case, since 2 players will be out for minutes. And gain "quitter penalty" too, of course. Ive reported about the bug 2 times and how to reproduce it 100%, bit dont bother to do it again since I dont count on it getting ever repaired. Being careful I can avoid it myself, still sucks to get loses in this way though, and feel bad for the third player.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 am 

6 minute queue times and repeatedly getting entered into a new MM round, a close match lost because the enemy team backdoored and our Yoolip went 4/13, and another match doomed from the start because our Derpl decided he "didn't want to play Derpl after the trap nerf" and promptly left in the first minute. Good to be back. :aylaroll:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 am 

The salt is real.
When I'm "salty" and write something inappropriate into the chat, we actually win sometimes.
Like a game when I decided to pick Genji (I've no idea how to play him at all) and my teammates played like they were unfamiliar with their picks too, fed 5/10 but the comeback was real :lolstar:
But when someone else starts this bs... OMG. Look, I never speak bad things about my teammates (except telling all 5 players they are * and the match sucks sometimes). But a 7000 rank Clunk that explodes using RNG for timing and positioning and blaming his squishy teammates who stick together and try to get actual kills...

Don't spill the salt. Leave this to professionals! Just play and do your best! :thumb:
(or I'll start playing bird again and you all will get an arrow in the butt!)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:21 pm 

Alright, so I was chilling. A person comes on, even though it's an alt and obviously used to just * people over cause his main is too much of a tryhard to lose rank.

"im * rae"

This was aimed at me
Alright, I told him I didn't want to be assaulted like that.

We lost cause he thought I was feeding, even though he was behind around 400 exp and 8600 turret push. Seems about right.

Next game, full on feeding cause he was on my team. I managed to still kill an enemy, and we could've won that if rae wasn't feeding and yuri didn't give up.
So I get a party request, from him. Yeah? Accept. Sit in queue till 1min, cancel. Close nauts. Petty way of getting back but it made me feel good.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:07 pm 

me: "i wanna play nibbs"
me: *picks nibbs*
someone (probably on my team): *immediately leaves match, forcing everyone to go back into queue*

cool feature

i like these guys ---> :think: :worship: :huh: :party: :facepalm: :tongue: :ayla: :chucho: :jimmy: :yoolip:

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230 ... 1242  Next