Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:08 pm 

i have front page on two accounts and im mad that i cant get my third to gain rating(second page) as i have over 500 games (92+% win) on it this season with an average of 1 rating gain every 4 matches

i only drop 40 rating per loss ykno........

[url][url][url][url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:58 pm 

I don't think it's unfair to expect my allies to understand basic mechanics like "running away." Especially when everyone is yelling at said person to run away.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:05 am 

How nice to have a topic like this! I don't need to flood other topics with my whining anymore!

Lets see. Am I mad? Yes! Every time I play. Why? Because I'm a bit too slow for a game like that, (because I'm not so young and not a jet pilot) have little platformer-mechanic game practice and my aim in 2d is just the worst. Its so hard to get used to after FPS games. And I get salty af when i play like garbage, which I do every second match. I frustrate into the game chat and my allies get salty too. Sometimes I get noobmates and should carry them, but I can't because I don't have enough experience at this game and can't get even a 1v1 kill, not to mention winning a 1v2 fight...
So the conclusion is: I AM MAD AT MYSELF! Really, really hard! For getting salty, for panicking when screwed up, for giving up in my earlier games. And this * works recursively - the more salt I spill the more salty I get. That sucks.

To be fair, sometimes defeat is not my fault (rarely). Had an even matchup with L2+L3+L4. Played Penny with Rae and Lone as teammates. I played way too defensive, screwed up with my build a bit, but it was early game, so it could be fixed. And you know what? Rae died once by overextending, then Lone was ganked... and then Lone died again into the fire!!! For no reason at all! He was just low and jumped there, he was not followed or something. And guess what? They BOTH gave up! Went AFK on base. But the most funny part was Lone's comment: "worst Penny I've seen". He was our L2 player. Wtf?! Dude, you were supposed to carry us noobs! Even if one of them (yep, me) is playing worse than a bot (not dying though). That was... the strangest game I had so far...

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 pm 

Jorve wrote:
i have front page on two accounts and im mad that i cant get my third to gain rating(second page) as i have over 500 games (92+% win) on it this season with an average of 1 rating gain every 4 matches

i only drop 40 rating per loss ykno........

Trueskill sucks.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:38 am 

Getting allies who go 1/8 every match I play.
Ahhhh it's good to be back. :voltarroll:

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:17 pm 

1/8 Rocco wrote:
u guiez r soh shet al u do es fed i am bezt playur repot al u
Ah I missed this. :aylaroll:

*Edit
Do you seriously mean to tell me that the region with the best connection speed to me is one where no one speaks English? I don't want to label it as "Brazil" or "Peru" but I'm pretty sure it's either Brazil or Peru.
* Galactron... Steam-based Matchmaker was better.

*Edit edit
Vinnie buys Godfish FIRST ITEM. AGAINST AN AYLA, VINNIE, AND LEON.
Because if there's any team you want powerful autoattacks for as opposed to burst, it's that comp. /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:00 pm 

That silly moment when you were feeding and whining, were the only reason of the defeat and this zork becomes match of the day.
This is so humiliating! :GnawCry:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:56 pm 

I know that not everyone is a part of the GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE so I'm going to lay down some general knowledge on the intense complexities of video games for all you filthy console pesants.

Green pickups are health pickups.
When you pick them up they heal you.

The bar above your character is your health bar.
When it's low, you should heal.

Therefor when your health is low you should pick up a health pickup to heal yourself! :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :blabl:

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:18 pm 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Back in the day, health pickups were red and white.

None of this "green is for healing" nonsense. Green is the colour of nondescript radiation and you all know it—do you heal yourselves by rubbing alpha particles into your eyes like Duke Nukem (the original one, not the vomit-tier new one)?

I didn't think so.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:38 pm 

ScR wrote:
this zork becomes match of the day

I don't get it! Or this tends to be the MotD only for me? Again a bad game where I played like trash and was salty AF. At least we won that...

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215  Next