Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220 ... 1242  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:44 am 

kathy wrote:
that sounds amazing, please provide video

Well I exaggerate a little just to make it sound more salty and miserable :jimmy:

It's yet another of these days when... you know... most damage, clearing, maybe even kills and it is still not enough. And allies are good too so I can't blame them. Just the enemy team plays better overall.

Ooh... oh... okay... playing in one team with two L1s vs l2 team doesn't help either. Welp. I don't know what to say... I'm not even salty nor angry now. And I didn't fed this time.

wow. my worst game session.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:10 am 
Adminaut

First time playing against Ix as Clunk.

Also why does anyone pick Ksenia these days?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:42 am 

Alpha Z wrote:

As proud Clunk main, I fear no naut, but that thing...

:ix:

...it scares me.

Murderchild did nothing wrong. :ayla:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:12 am 
Adminaut

Commander Rocket takes all my kills and then complains about how many kills I have, whilst constantly jumping into the enemy team 1v3 (going so far as to follow them to their jungle on Sorona) resulting in more deaths than kills on his end. God I love people.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:28 am 

Alpha Z wrote:

My only arguments these days are that she hits people and her invis cd does not stop while invisible.
other than that...I dunno. I have only played 1 match as her this season even though she's one of my more consistent character picks.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:14 am 

_olaffff wrote:
Alpha Z wrote:

My only arguments these days are that she hits people and her invis cd does not stop while invisible.
other than that...I dunno. I have only played 1 match as her this season even though she's one of my more consistent character picks.

Ksenia's a high skill cap character that honestly doesn't do that much. Ksenia is an assassin (and a damn good one at that: easily the best in the game) but a lot of the time you don't really need assassination power over brawling strength or pushing power.

I do enjoy playing Ksenia (though she's never been one of my consistent picks) but I get a lot more of a rush from Dizzy and Chucho. I particularly like Ksenia's roll range and I think that really shows the kind of playstyle I prefer: gotta go fast. :party:
That being said Ksenia's kinda mid speed, if that makes any sense. She's not a slow-moving juggernaut like Clunk, but also not a fast-paced brawler like Froggy G. I think that might be one of the reasons people don't play her: it's like operating stick-shift.

I can go into game design theory for ages but this isn't really the place for it.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:31 am 

GuyBrush wrote:
That being said Ksenia's kinda mid speed, if that makes any sense. She's not a slow-moving juggernaut like Clunk, but also not a fast-paced brawler like Froggy G. I think that might be one of the reasons people don't play her: it's like operating stick-shift.

frog has been my fave for a long time, but i started playing ksenia a lot recently.

i think she's one of the most fun hit & run characters in the game personally. especially when you really focus on using silence to shut someone down at just the right moment.

also roll range + caltrops is pretty fun to noodle around with. it's kind of silly how effective even level 1 caltrops is at deterring people from entering an area. & it's a really fun follow up to a teammate's initiation, like throw, etc.

generally i find her to be a much faster paced playstyle than frog. she has to be very active to maximize damage. frog too i suppose, but lots of times he's actually just taping down the AA button or standing in one place waiting for all his tornado ticks to apply

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:55 am 

Anger moment;
Enemy Qitara poisons me baddly, so I quickly jump on jumppad to reach the critters on Sorona. "There, there are the critters, I am saved!!!.... Wha..Wha.. Our Gnaw has a weedling planted there...noooooooo!"

*weedling kills the critter in front of me, I die*.

Happens 2 times in the match. Grrrrr this is why I hate Gnaw planting his weedlings to our critter areas.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:27 am 

Boredom moment.
This game is great. This game is fun... sometimes.
But the ranked mode became completely boring. I just pick something to have abilities that could go well with the rest of my team can do, but that's not the main point. I want to have fun. I want to find an opportunity to 1v1 someone, or to initiate, or do a sneaky pickup kill... But that's almost not possible anymore. All I see as the enemy teams are cancer comps with their cheesy gameplay. They just follow standard patterns to push harder and win. They are not interested in doing something new, silly, fun... Countering a gameplay like that is possible, it takes concentration and coordination... BUT IT"S BORING! I'm sick of it. :tear:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:03 pm 

I understand what you mean... I am not bored or sick of that though, just sometimes get annoyed by it. It doesnt happen every match anyway.
And for me, I am annoyed about this because theres always a high chance nowadays to meet someone or 2 8or 3) who are 2000 ranks above me, forcing -me- to pick up my stronger nauts and combos like you mentioned every time to have even a small chance. If I go and pick some naut I rarely ever use but would like to, its just miserable getting 1/8 stats against the unbalanced matches to begin with. I dont mind losing time to time, but when you lose 6 times in a row against opponents way above your skills, you dont want to make it a guaranteed 7th lose by picking some weak naut and getting 1/8. :chucho:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220 ... 1242  Next