Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm
Posts: 5708
Location: Barrier Magazine Marketing Department
You still can't pick your skin when you random in 2018.
This was a feature Awesomenauts had in 2015.
2015 Awesomenauts > 2018 Awesomenauts.

_________________
I was Chogi.
Emo Chapington wrote:
[Post brought to you by GuyBrush]
Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:10 am 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm
Posts: 12798
Location: (insert quirky location here)
Please don't grief your team with the random button.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2384
Location: Tomorrowland
I grief my teams by picking random and still having an above 50% winrate :huh:

_________________
My concise guide to balancing
Cynderp wrote:
The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Posts: 96
I grief my teams by picking Yoolip. They're usually ok with going random though.

_________________
https://pm1.narvii.com/6295/43027caccd54c0c270586f88b2c949d23eb3bbe7_hq.jpg

Aaron12906m wrote:
Every damn one (topic) is you bums arguing the same poop.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 577
I grief my teammates by playing with a gamepad and having the chat turned off.

Well other than the saltiness being the main reason, there isnt really point having the chat on, since I cant type with a gamepad anyway...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:13 pm
Posts: 3127
Location: In AR where Moba games don't exist
More like please don't grief your team by playing this game period

I don't mean that as a personal offense, but as long as any of you are playing AN, that can be considered as doing your team physical and mental harm.


Last edited by Popcioslav on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Posts: 96
Popcioslav wrote:
I don't want mean that as a personal offense, but as long as any of you are playing AN, that can be considered as doing your team physical and mental harm.


Well, for those special occasions when i want to Charlie Brown both teams, i play Yuri and pick bouncy carpet mines.

BONUS: go for max damage on laser and get banana pod on warp bubble.

Image

G(ood) g(rief), no re.

_________________
https://pm1.narvii.com/6295/43027caccd54c0c270586f88b2c949d23eb3bbe7_hq.jpg

Aaron12906m wrote:
Every damn one (topic) is you bums arguing the same poop.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 1740
Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Popcioslav wrote:
More like please don't grief your team by playing this game period

Hey, that's my line!

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:39 am 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm
Posts: 12798
Location: (insert quirky location here)
Gameinsky wrote:
I grief my teams by picking random and still having an above 50% winrate :huh:

If your winrate is below 90% you're griefing.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Initial reaction coming back to Awesomenauts
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2384
Location: Tomorrowland
FishmanDerp wrote:
Gameinsky wrote:
I grief my teams by picking random and still having an above 50% winrate :huh:

If your winrate is below 90% you're griefing.

oh my bad, yeah, I am griefer

_________________
My concise guide to balancing
Cynderp wrote:
The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next