Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: I returned
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:39 pm 

When did TLP become... all this?

The wonders these forums do to people :aylaroll:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:14 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
I metamorphise frequently, so you'll need to be more specific as to what "all this" is.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 pm 

the literal embodiment of pessimism and hatred for this game

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:30 pm 

Gameinsky wrote:
the literal embodiment of pessimism and hatred for this game

couldn't have said it better

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:37 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
"The literal embodiment of hatred for Ronimo's poor choices" is a better way to put it.

This is also coming from the same person that complains about these poor choices just as much as I do. We both recently added wood to the "unskippable tutorial" fire, Gameinsky.

Nekomian wrote:

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:40 pm 

"just as much" what, I make a post every week or so in this forum at this point.

Like sure, I also complain but I don't literally respond to every thread with my opinions... not anymore.

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:32 pm 

Wait, am I not allowed to respond to threads with my opinions?

Would I be allowed to if they were identical to yours?

There seems to be more backpedaling than an Olympic cyclist from the Excorcist.

Nekomian wrote:

DeezNauts wrote:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:23 pm 

Has nothing to do with being allowed or not... just, you seem to be putting so much energy in showing your disapproval for everything Ronimo does, I don't know why you didn't simply move on to something better, that would make you less bitter... you know.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:02 am 

As long as we're doing this, I know I personally have stopped posting here as often because I find it taxing to read a random thread knowing TLP will invariably show up and try to take over the conversation, turning it into a soapbox to remind everyone of every wrong decision Ronimo has ever made. I know I can't be the only one.

I'm not asking to change TLP's opinion. That's not how the internet works. But this isn't a personal forum either. The community doesn't need to know where TLP stands on every single issue. I find it overbearing to the extreme.

Please. Find something else to hate and give the community some breathing room.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:20 am 

I don't mind.

There are a many great threads I don't post in.

Lying to make a point, and poorly at that, makes me think you just don't like my opinion on the principle that it is mine. Again, you'd have no problem if I lavished Ronimo with praise. I don't care either way, because echo chambers are flimsy things, but no one here is holding you to the random of staying.

You're also trying to appeal to victimisation, which doesn't fly. if you can't stand to hear opinions from other people, or even from one person as you so clearly say, then why come to a forum in the first place?

Forums are places of opinion. I have mine. I could understand your point of view if I were just making up stories of Ronmo's issues, but I don't.

Unless you're now going to try and argue that my saying things like the F2P update failed is an out and out lie?

Nekomian wrote:

DeezNauts wrote: