Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Some small suggestions I have for Awesomenauts.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:32 am 

Heres a couple ideas I had for awesomenauts that I wanted to share to see what you think.

1. Allow bots to spawn in brawls, especially deathmatchs. Even if they stand and do nothing, its better then a match being a 1v1 where someone leaves, leaving the other player unable to win or lose.

2. Rename Unlimited Power to Shopping Spree. It's not really that the nauts have unlimited power as it is the shop having everything on sale.

3. Random Droppod and Skin option, to go with the existing random announcer option.

4. Lore section during streamisho, where watchers can ask questions about the lore or submit ideas, which could be accepted into canon by the team.

5. Kill quest to be changed to count Kills and Assists, with the amount needed increased if necessary.

6. a level 3 gold/fancy droppod for the regular droppod line, which is gettable from special droppod parts, which you could get 1 from getting a character to max level. perhaps not too many though, so if players are good with some of the characters, they can get the parts from others. would be a nice status thing and a good reason to level your favorite nauts.

"There's only one booty to appease my blasted urges"
:kiss: #Coco's Booty :kiss:

Post subject: Re: Some small suggestions I have for Awesomenauts.
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:57 pm 

I wonder why the random skins arent in yet? I remember the time when *I* suggested the Random Announcer feature to be added, and in 2 weeks Robin ( I think) was cool and answered me they added it due to my request. I have always kept that turned on ever since.

I guess its just the lack of motivationdue not being successful in ways wanted etc. compared to then. :chucho:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:04 am 

IsoKoala wrote:
I wonder why the random skins arent in yet? I remember the time when *I* suggested the Random Announcer feature to be added, and in 2 weeks Robin ( I think) was cool and answered me they added it due to my request. I have always kept that turned on ever since.

I guess its just the lack of motivationdue not being successful in ways wanted etc. compared to then. :chucho:

Random skins used to be a thing but was removed for no reason. Granted it was random skin for whatever character you randomed but still.

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:35 am 

Slevens wrote:
IsoKoala wrote:

Random skins used to be a thing but was removed for no reason. Granted it was random skin for whatever character you randomed but still.

They disappeared when Ronimo untied the game from steam servers.

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.